rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

I think Im overreacting but tell me what you think...gyno

Before you ask me why im mixing this in one cycle please read my past threads about this but Im on a deca ,eq,enan cycle. Im in week 4 and got a very very mild itch and tingling on my chest but when it does happen it only lasts about a sec. Im thinking its from the brutal chest workout we did but to be on the safe side i took 80mg when i noticed it and 20mg ed but I also started taking armidex late but just wanted opinions,, thanx bros

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just be aware of it. Unless the deca is the cause of it you should be fine with the arimidex . If it continues even with the arimidex then I would lower the deca dosage.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I'm with Rickson on this, but if it keeps up and you don't want to lower the deca , think about getting some bromo. It is supposed to prevent deca gyno.

shorty2big is offline Member
    you are probably just a little paranoid. When gyno starts to hit, in my experience it's more constant and noticeable. more soreness and sensitivity than being itchy and it doesn't just come and go. But yes, keep an eye on it.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    thanx bros i appreciate it, i was gonna get some bromo but didnt want to waste my time on non domestic sources. Thanx again bros

Thread Information