H BOMB is offline Senior Member

when will i feel it

im currently running var/tren /winny. i was wondering when i should notice any changes i heard you can feel it in the first week. first time using tren and var. started mon and only feel bloated a little if anything. could be from all the water i am drinking.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    patience grasshopper !

Lep420 is offline New Member
    Honestly, when I first started i could swear to god my shit was kicking in harder every day....Wait a couple of weeks and it will hit you like a ton of bricks...Tony J

thanks for the responses. i'm using tren 50mgeod winny 50mg eod and var 25mg ed. do you think the bloat could be maybe that my var are dbol they are tt brand. or am i just crazy. could be the water right. hey euroman what is bd tren. never heard of that. thanks

bump

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Bro...var and d-bol are two COMPLETELY different steroids . If it's TT Brand, it is d-bol, in which case you do not need to run with winny at the same time=\

d3, i know they are diff but are you saying that all tt var are dbol . bc i have tt var not tt dbol. i just heard a rumor that there was dbol in them. thanks

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    well to be honest with you im not sure if TT makes var. I have been out of the steroid game for a while now, thats why i havent been on. I started having cholesterol and thyroid problems that of course my doc says was because of steroid use . Honestly, im not sure if it was or not, but i have had no probs since being off AAS. I went back to school plus working 40 hours a week and im 22 with a child so i dont have much time anymore, i may get to the gym 3 days in a good week. I have done TT's d-bol and its awesome, but i would strongly recommend finding out if its var or d-bol before i combined 2 17aa steroids . Whats the pills look like?

they are 5 sided and peach in color with a line on one side and a t on the other. tt def makes var that i know for sure i just wanted to know if it really was or not. glad to hear you are ok now d3

Thread Information