Sanjuro is offline New Member

Question Questions questions and more questions

Hi there,
    I'm pretty much a newbie to this bodybuilding malarchy, and it's
    something that I really want to take seriously indeed. So
    could some of you put me, an inexperienced novice, onto the right track.

Question 1) Is it worth paying for that International List of Pharmacies, as finding a reliable vendor is paramount to me?

Question 2) How much would a weeks supply of human growth hormone cost?

Question 3) If I took HGH, what would be the average weekly gain?

Question 4) Call me a wimp, but I have something against needles - particularly when it means injecting myself with it - so what is the best bulk building steriod that comes in the form of a tablet?

Question 5) Have any of you heard of www.Ican'treadtherules.com or [email protected], and if so, are these suppliers reliable?

Thank you for your time

Hi again,
    I have just discovered a website called anabolics.com, and according to it's webmaster, for a mere $19.00 per annum subscription fee, he would furnish me with a long list of reliable steroid vendors, along with other useful information that cannot be obtained from anywhere else. Has anybody had any dealings with this person and if so, can I trust him with my money? Please don't stand idley by and not say anything. My life, for what it's worth, could depend on it.

Once again, I thank you.

malidfa is offline Member
    Since ur a newbie
    Read the rules NO SOURCE POSTING

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    you're new to this bodybuilding "malarchy" but are already asking about HGH, what gains to expect etc? Well, if there's nothing good on TV this afternoon, i'll be checking back on this thread for some entertainment...and you'll find out why shortly.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Questions questions and more questions

Originally posted by Sanjuro
    Hi there,
    I'm pretty much a newbie to this bodybuilding malarchy, and it's
    something that I really want to take seriously indeed. So
    could some of you put me, an inexperienced novice, onto the right track.

Question 1) Is it worth paying for that International List of Pharmacies, as finding a reliable vendor is paramount to me?

Question 2) How much would a weeks supply of human growth hormone cost?

Question 3) If I took HGH, what would be the average weekly gain?

Question 4) Call me a wimp, but I have something against needles - particularly when it means injecting myself with it - so what is the best bulk building steriod that comes in the form of a tablet?

Question 5) Have any of you heard of www.Ican'treadtherules.com or [email protected], and if so, are these suppliers reliable?

Thank you for your time
    #1 NOT WORTH IT
    #2 Depends on price and what dose you want to run it at
    #3 Again dose dependent probably about 1-2 OUNCES per week based on your knowledge and running it alone
    #4 HGH is injected, hope you know that.....so you have something against injecting test only or what? As far as best bulkign oral, anadrol or dbol , good luck keeping your gains if you run either alone.
    #5 READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU MAKE ANOTHER POST. THERE IS NO SOURCE POSTING ON THIS BOARD. PM A MOD OR A VET WHEN IT COMES TO POTENTIAL SOURCES VIA EMAIL OR WEB SITE.

Ocnorb36 is offline Junior Member
    Research is critical to any endeavor worth taking. This board is made up of some of the most knowledgable bros in the game (the iron game that is). You need to look through previous posts, do your work and do not rush into aas. You are treating this like buying a car. This is not a game. Anytime you decide to put something unknown into your body it you had better know what you are doing through others experiences. You will suffer severe consequences if you do not do more research. Welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing more from you.

Oc

Mastiff is offline Member
    Anabolic steroids are not magic pills or shots that put muscle on while you watch TV. They do make gains bigger, but if you don't know what you are doing they are worse than useless. My first cycle was d-bol (an oral steroid ) alone. I gained muscle, but three months later I was smaller than when I started. It was a total waste of gear, time and money. Before you take roids, you need to have a proper diet, and you need to have an exercise routine that your body responds to. Everybody is different. What works great for me might not do squat for you.
    You need to learn how to gain muscle before you do the roids. The diet is 75-80% of your gains. You need to eat LOTS of small meals and to take protein shakes. You need, depending on your size and how your body utilizes food, anywhere between 4,500 to 6,000 cal/day, the majority protein, then carbs, with a small amount of fat. You want to eat nutrious food not fast food. You want to keep protein circulating in your bloodstream all the time. Thats what your muscles are built out of.
    Your exercise routine is something you have to work on. You need to find out what your body responds to. You have to avoid overtraining. If you can add reps or weight on each exercise you are fine. If you don't you are probably overtraining. You need to work as hard as you can on the exercises you do, half assed effort means half assed gains. You should make squats and deadlifts the major part of your routine.
    You also need plenty of sleep. Thats when your body does most of the rebuilding. You'll know when you are doing it right because you'll start making incredible gains. When the gains stop coming, then think about doing roids. Learn all you can, this site has great info on diet, exercise routines, supplements and roids.
    A weeks supply of growth hormone for me is running about $175. A cycle of growth should be run a minimum of 3 months, and 6 is better. The gains from growth come very slowly. The three month cycle, just for growth, would cost me $2100. If I did it with nothing else I would lose some fat, and as kizer said, you would only gain a few ounces of muscle. Growth is a very expensive drug.
    Don't bother getting the pharmacy book or anything else along that line. Don't do the roids until you have your diet and exercise 100%. The first cycle you do gives you the biggest gains. Don't blow it like I did, and take roids when you are not ready.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    dont even worry about steroids now, get a training regimen, a good diet, and proper rest. If you feel the need for any supplementation, i would recommend protein/creatine/glutamine. Good Luck

Thanks for your advice, which has been very
    enlightening, particulary about the effects of
    not eating properly or training. Are there any
    dieting recipes for bodybuilders available on
    internet?

Thread Information