Metallica is offline New Member

2nd cycle...will start on sunday dec 1st!!

Alright this is what i have planned for my 2nd cycle. Im at 255 right now and improved my physique since i have been on swoles diet. I plan on staying on swoles diet until my cycle and then ill either stay on it or do what you guys might suggest...Here is what i have planned....

Fina Weeks 1-6 75mg ED
    50 mg ** Winny Tabs ED Weeks 1-6
    Post-cycle- Clomid, Maca, and Tribus
    Other supplements...Creatine, Vitamins, ALA, Milk Thistle, Cranberry Extract...

The goal of this cycle is to get cut up, strong as hell, and put on a few lbs of LBM...here is what i was thinking...stay on swoles diet for the next month and try to get as lean as i can without gear and then for the 1st 2 weeks of my cycle stay on the diet and try and lean out even more, then weeks 3 and 4 while i am home over christmas break i was thinking that i would eat relatively clean but try to put on some mass...so hard to diet with all that food around the holidays...lol...plus ive been dieting for over 2 months as it is now so i will need a break...then for the last 2 weeks of my cycle i will go back on swoles diet and let it really cut me up with the fina and winny....how does this cycle/diet sound?? FYI- i have already purchased my gear and i am flat broke so anything else like test prop would be hard for me to swing...anyways what do you guys think??

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    you dont need the prop anyways, fina/winny is a nice cycle, duno if i would run fina as a 2nd cycle being that it is usually for intermediate/advanced users, but whatever you already got it and you probably dont wanna hear that...so here is the kudos, the doses and combination is real nice, the otc stuff looks good, eat right, train hard, and sleep and youll yield some great results, good luck and keep us posted...

thanks i will...

yah i appreciate your reply...as far as the fina goes for the 2nd time from what i understand the reason that is not reccomended is because you have to stick yourself ED and many arent ready for that...well i dont care i did a fina only cycle for my 1st cycle and loved it...sticking myself was fun...i think the 1st few cycles for someone who is skeptical about pins then oral winny or dball would be good....

bump

for more opinions

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Looks good to me, with swole's diet you should easily achieve your goals. Good luck bro.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    not just the sticking, fina is a highly androgenic aas and it causes some sides that beginners arent really prepared for...(increased agression, body/facial acne, progesterone induced gyno not combated by your regular anti e's, etc...)...but if you've done your reading and have already experienced tren , then you should know what to expect and how to deal with it, good luck bro keep us posted

yah...

that makes sense...

Thread Information