kidshi is offline New Member

Question equipoise vs deca durabolin

Aloha everyone,

This is my first cycle and I would like to get your thoughts on equipoise and deca durabolin .

which do you prefer and why.

Thanks
    KIDSHI

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    What will you be running them with? Hopefully with some test right? It really takes a while to see the results of Eq, it is somewhat weak,however, the gains you will make with it our more permanent. It will make more vascular, again that all depends on your bf%. what is your ultimate goal? With eq you need to run for atleast 12 weeks. Deca on the other hand is an all time favorite, They have some beginner cycles consisting of Deca,dbol ,Test. You will be amazed with the results if this is your first. There is alot of info on this board, read up.
    Last edited by zodiac66; 11-03-2002 at 04:47 PM.

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    yea bro i agree read up but generally eq is used for cutting deca is used for bulking since deca leads to more water weight gains and it lubs joints....

solid-d is offline Member
    Id vote EQ, but I never tryed it before... I tryed deca once and got deca dick from it and will not use it again, I also lost all my gains while on... That was just my experance. I stacked it with test...

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    There's been a ton of threads about this lately... Here's one of the links... By the way My vote is and always will be for deca for the reasons I stated in this thread...

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=35482

IME
    IME is offline Junior Member
    Eq!!! Less sides, better results and the metabolites are out of your systems in 4-5 months as opposed to 17-18 months with deca . People generally like deca to help relieve joing pain. EQ, hands down!!!

brundle is offline Associate Member
    I've never tried either before, so I don't have much input. I am about to try deca though, so I'll let you know how it goes.

Here's what made me side with deca over eq: hair loss. I've read mnay posts of eq causing hair loss, whereas I haven't yet heard of one story of deca causing hair loss.

thanks for all who responded.
    But Brundle I think I can live with hair loss instead of deca dick.

I might try Aratest with EQ I don't know yet.

If TNT or PapaPump is out there , maybe you guys can shed some light on this.

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Kidshi, we all react differently to aas. Some of us get more sides than others. That is why you run the test higher than the deca . Have your post cycle stuff on hand too. Deca dick isn't prominent with everyone. I for instance don't have that problem, I have never once broke out or had the so called roid rage from using various aas. Bottom line, we all react differently to drugs. You need to find out what does and doesn't work for you bro. Only time and experience can tell you that.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Well guys kidshi is from Hawaii like I am...Hes a big boy and I personaly think he should go with eq and icns...Maybe some dbol to kick start his cycle....Hes thinking aratest and deca or eq...By the way you can pm papapump or tnt with your question but do a search like I told you and youll find all kinds of stuff to read...

Thread Information