solid-d is offline Member

3 weeks of test and10 weeks of eq??(side effects)

It seems like(for me) when I take test, I gain the most in the first 3 weeks, then I dont gain much after that(even though it usually takes 4weeks to 'kick' in)... Well I basicaly only want to get more ripped and solid... My plan is;

test enathate 500mg, w/1-3
    eq 400mg, w/1-10
    winny 50mg ed, w /7-12
    clomid/novla

Im thinking of running my test real short because of side effects, and that I seem to gain fast off of it... Im useing it like a kick start... Is it true that I WILL reduce my side effects ending test very earily... Side effects like lost hair, extra body hair, pimples, and the low test levels after words and potentail problems in the bedroom post cycle and even perminate...Your thoughts...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    If you're going to use a test ester as a jump start, I'd go with Prop instead of Enan.

BossDJ02 is offline Junior Member
    i agree with keymastur

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    i agree with him also since test enth is a long acting ester i would use test prop...

try
    test prop 75mg/day wk 1-3
    eq 400mg/wk 1-12
    winny 50mg/ed 7-12

nolva on hand always and start clomid therapy 2-3 weeks after last injection of eq...

solid-d is offline Member
    Well I dont got any prop, but do have some enathate...So I will just use the enathate, I know prop would be better but oh well...

brundle is offline Associate Member
    SAME HERE!!! I took Test once before and I gained tons of size and strength immediately and then stopped gaining after 3 weeks (even though it is long acting). This time I've got 10 weeks of test and deca in stock and I'm gonna take it till the gains stop. I don't know what I'm in for!!!

Thread Information