D_BEAR is offline Junior Member

Legal Steroids That Doc Presribes ?

i've read alot about doctors that prescribe test cypanate with prescription is this true and if so how could i find out some that are in houston area or beaumont area in TEXAS?
    any info on this would be helpful

ive got a brother that has a doc that does this but he is in florida
    so i know it is done just dont know how to get info on it in texas
    any info would help

Southern Cross is offline Associate Member
    Mastiff it sounds like you have thought of everything.

I only wish I were a Dr.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Just about any doctor will prescribe test if your test levels are too low (hypogonadic). Wait till you've come off cycle and the gear is out of your system, but don't take clomid. You want your test levels low. The problem is getting a script for injectable gear, they will want to put you on androgel or the patch. Your options then are to insist on the injectable, or go with the patch or gel. If you go with the patch or gel, wait 4 weeks then call the doc and say you got a terrible rash from the stuff. Tell him now that you want the injectable, you don't want to take a chance on getting that terrible rash again. Tell him you'll be traveling, so you can't know if you'll get back to get the doc's office to give you the shots. But its no problem for you, your wife or girlfriend or mother or somebody is a nurse who can give you the shot.

4plates is offline Banned
    they are only going to prescribe about 200 mg every 2 wks or so,not enough to cycle.and you probably have to go in office for your shots

Re: they are only going to prescribe about 200 mg every 2 wks or so,not enough to cycle.and you probably have to go in office for your shots

Thats why I suggested saying you will be travelling, so you can't get back for the shot.
    As far as I know, if you have a script for roids they can't get you on a schedule 3 violation. That covers having roids without a script. Does that mean you could get gear anyway you can and they can't arrest you, even if you have more than the script calls for? I don't know, but its a thought. That way you could cycle and not have to worry about the cops. Does anybody know for sure?

destroying angle is offline Junior Member
    I think you should check with several doctors. My doctor gives me 400mg a week of test cyp. I started out with 200mg a week first cycle and then he moved me up to 400mg a week next cycle. I have a freind at a local lawenforcement department and I asked him about having Class III drugs and he said as long as they are in your prescription bottles with your name on them you can have as much as you want.

Thanks, Destoying angle. Thats what I wanted to know. I could refill the vials prescribed to me, it would be legal. I think I'll go get a script.

CHECK OUT THIS WEB SITE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IVE DONE CALLED AND THEY SAID THAT ALL I HAD TO DO WAS GET BLOOD TEST ON MY TESTOSTERONE LEVELS CHECKED AND COULD HAVE PRODUCT IN A WEEK AND THE NURSE LADY I TALKED TO ON THE PHONE SAID THEY HAVE SOME PATIENCE'S THAT ARE ON 600 MG A WEEK.
    TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL THINK
    HERE IS THE SITE
    WWW.TESTOSTERONETHERAPY.TV/PROGRAM.HTML

SORRY MESSED UP WEB ADDY HERE IT IS
    www.testosteronetherapy.tv/program.html

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    hey dbear that links not working

there is alot of paper work in getting this but i think im gonna try it
    atleast it will be legal for me to have roids in my home
    HEY MAYBE I COULD GET TWO DOCTOR AND GET 2 DOSES A WEEK
    LOL
    DAYUM I THINK I HURT MYSELF THINKIN
    LOL
    THEN BUY A HORSE TOO
    HOLY SHIT I HURT MY BRAIN LOL

JCS
    JCS is offline Junior Member
    If you read FLEX Power medica is a legit place that sends you thru some blood teste now it will cost you about 4oo dollars for your first bottle but after that it is about 150 to 200 and you can get that and winstral and decca all prescribed to you...check it out....

TRY THE SECOND I FUCKED UP THE FIRST LOL

WHATS THE WEB ADDY JCS

The prices seem high, you're getting 5 200mg/ml 10cc test vials for $850, but you get the blood test and script. If you went black market it wouldn't cost you anywhere near that, but you are legal, and don't have to play games with a doctor. It might be worth it.

I THINK IM GONNA TRY IT

destroying angle is offline Junior Member
    I went to a hormone replacement clinic and was tested low on testosterone . They have prescribed me with test cyp. winstrol depot, and decca. It was really expensive but now I keep my empty bottles and then when I go out of town I transfer the new products into the old bottles. So every thing I have is in prescription bottles. All of my prescription bottles have 2003 exp dates on them. Like I said it is expensive but I can have product and I dont have to worry about passing a blood test.

Thread Information