Pippin035 is offline New Member

Help me out, feeling likea pussy

I started tren recently, varying EOD with ED injections, but they are not getting any easier. Tonight I should really do one but am just freakin out like a little girl! I put the needle close tomy skin and then get creeped out and can't push it in. What do you guys think to get over the bad vibes? Like so far they have been functionally going quite smoothly, but psychologically taxing.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I'm not a big fan of ED injections either... EOD is not much of a problem, but ED is sometimes to much....

But you knew this when you decided to use tren , so you gotta do what you gotta do bro... Just suck it up and jab that freaking needle in and get it over with... Change up your injections sites too, that should make sure things go smooth...

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    what size pins you using?

and dont worry, injections dont hurt untill you build up lots of scare tissue!

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    I was the same way bro but i just sucked it up made sure i didnt see any major veins and stuck it in fast, kind of like a straw LOL but hey after a while you just get used to it and things tend to go by a lot smoother. Its all in your mind man and I seriously wouldnt sweat it, just know where your shooting and you'll be fine, hope this helps, good luck

Mastiff is offline Member
    I know its no help, but all I can suggest is not to just bring it close and then push into the skin. Do it like a dart, just pop it in. The act of sticking yourself is what is freaking you out. Getting it in as quick as possible may help. Then again, you might freak out more, but its all I can think of.

bigtraps is offline Member
    Well, I am not sure how to help you bro...But you allready know that it does not hurt. You know that you are going to grow, you should be exited. It takes awhile to get used to it some times. My last 2 cycles, i shot ed for 12 weeks each. Some times twice a day. I really started to look foward to the injections (but i am not sure if that is right, LOL.)
    Good Luck Bro, you will be fine.

Pippin035 is offline New Member
    Ahh, another shot bites the dust. Thanks bros just needed some psych-up

Thread Information