supdude24 is offline Junior Member

just took my first shot ever.......but......

hello guys, i just took my very first newbie shot( 1cc of test enanth). i used 18g to draw and 23g 1" to inject into my glutes. i was very scared it was gonna hurt really bad. my question is when i injectected i did not feel a thing! why did i not feel anything? i was like wow.. did i do something wrong? btw my stats are 5' 4'' 135-140lbs 10%-12% bodyfat.

4plates is offline Banned
    sounds like everything went ok bro,if you want to feel something use the 18g to inject next time

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    Hey bro im 5'5 myself ...How old are you? 5'4 and 135lbs? Wow...Thats small even for someone whos 5'4, Are you sure you hit a genetic standstill? But to answer your question test esters dont have a high alcohol content usually unless its t-400.. :uch:: It hurts just thinking about it But dude yeah i dont feel much with esters...Only shit like prop and suspension, fina, you know non-esters...

sacilian- im 24y/o (filipino).

did it not hurt cuz my needle was 1''? i am an ectomorph and kinda low BF so i thought i could use 1'' needle. i stuck every bit of that 1 inch in my glutes. aspirated(saw little air bubble when i did it) and injected slowly.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by supdude24
    sacilian- im 24y/o (filipino).

did it not hurt cuz my needle was 1''? i am an ectomorph and kinda low BF so i thought i could use 1'' needle. i stuck every bit of that 1 inch in my glutes. aspirated(saw little air bubble when i did it) and injected slowly.
    I'd be leaving a little bit of your needle out just in case something went wrong and the pin broke while still in you. It's not a pretty sight when it does happen...even the biggest guys show their true colours when the can't pull out a broken needle. Just something to think about when you put your needle to your skin for your next shot. Please be careful.

Aragorn

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Hey Supdude.... at 10-12% bf, I would personally be using a 1 1/2 inch mate.... when guys say u can 'usually' get away with a 1" is if ur body fat is really low (like sub 10).. So to garantee ur getting the most from ur shots I would change the needle size..

Jaguar

darn i only have 1'' :/, anyone here ever use 1'' for butt shots?

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    yeah, 1" willl work but if you can get 1.5 get 'em. Aragorn makes a good point......the only pain you should feel is breaking the skin or hitting a nerve. your muscles do not have very deep nerve endings...

Later
    tbull

i remember i had chicken pox really bad when i was little and the doctor gave me a butt shot of some kind of medicine. it hurt like hell and i remember i cried like a little beotch lol. that is why i am so surprized it didnt hurt when i shot test. hehe

tfgbkk is offline New Member
    the pain comes later....see what your injection site feel like in 24-36 hours!! ur guaranteed to get some soreness but at 1cc maybe not. at 3cc you WILL hurt...especially if you go into the quad!!! well at least in my case...

OMG! its the next day and so sore i am limping. i woke up this morning and it was sore as hell. i had trouble driving cuz every time i would push my clutch it would put pressure in my butt lol. how long does this soreness last? is there anything i can do to make it less painfull?

4plates is offline Banned
    i use ipeprophren 800-1000 mg and it totally eliminates the pain.i bought the mega jar with 1000 tabs

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    for pain try rocking. sit on a hardwood floor and rock around on the area you poked. or try adding some b 12 to dillute the ester a little bit. but if your like me the first two shots hurt and then pretty much went away. soon enough your ass will be a human pin cushion like the rest of us

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by MR ARMAGEDON
    soon enough your ass will be a human pin cushion like the rest of us
    LOL I thought that was pretty funny.

Thread Information