LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member

Putting The Gear Togheter

PLEASE BRO'S, I REALLY NEED SOME ADVICE TO BUILD UP MY CYCLE...

ITS LIKE THAT, SO FAR....

WEEKS:
    1-2 SUSTANON 500MG E/W
    3-8 SUTANON 250MG E/W
    2-9 WINSTROL 150MG E/W
    3-10 FINA 150MG E/W
    6-13 OXANDROLONE 40MG E/D
    10-13 PRIMOBOLAN 300MG E/W
    1-14 HGH 4UI'S E/D
    10-20 CLEMB 0,8 E/D (2 WEEKS ON, 2 WEEKS OFF)

I REALLY NEED EVERYBODY'S HELP TO GET THE MOST OF ALL THE GEAR I GOT, AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO ME TO BUY ANYTHING ELSE, THATS ALL I GOT...

THANK YOU ALL

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    1-2 SUSTANON 500MG E/W
    3-8 SUTANON 250MG E/W
    2-9 WINSTROL 150MG E/W
    3-10 FINA 150MG E/W
    6-13 OXANDROLONE 40MG E/D
    10-13 PRIMOBOLAN 300MG E/W
    1-14 HGH 4UI'S E/D
    10-20 CLEMB 0,8 E/D (2 WEEKS ON, 2 WEEKS OFF)

Bro, you have a little bit of alot of things. I would do some "bartering" at the gym, and get more of what you need. If i was going to use just what is there, then it would be something like this...

hgh 3iu/ed 5 days on, 2 off. wk 1-19
    Var 40mg ed 1-7
    Sust 250mg wk 1-10
    Winny 40mg wk 6-10
    fina 35mg/ed wk 5-10

This is tough bro. You REALLY should do some bartering to get more of what you need...trading out the growth or primo for more winny and test would do you alot more good.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Your profile isn't filled out, so would you mind telling us whether this is your first, second, third.....so on cycle? How about training experience...overall goals for this cycle? That could change some things considerably.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    dont pyramid test: keep it constant at 500 mg/ew

JJEB2 is offline Member
    hey bro the biggest concern that i have with ur cycle is that u r only doing hgh for 14 weeks which i would say is a waste. The best results would be for 6+ months.

'THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP GUYS, THATS WHAT I REALY NEED

OK, I'M 25, 5 YEARS TRAINING, 5 DAYS A WEEK, ABC + 30 MIN OF CARDIO. I'M 1,78M AND 85 KG BF 14%.

I'M LOOKING NOT TO GAIN LOTS OF MASS (10 LBS WOULB BE ENOUGHT), BUT LOOKING AS RIPPED AS I CAN. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET A BF LOWER THAN 8%

THAT WILL BE MY FOURTH CYCLE, THIRD TIME WITH GH. I DID ALL MY OTHER CYCLES BEFORE I CAME INTO THIS BOARD, SO NOW I KNOW THEY'RE A WASTE OF MONEY. I HAVE LOTS TO LEARN FROM YOU GUYS...

THAT'S WHY I REALLY NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET TO BUILD UP A NICE CYCLE, AND MY GOALS NOW, AS I SAID, IS TO GET RIPPED.

I HOPE THIS WAS ENOUGHT INFO ABOUT ME.....

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    take your caps off please, its considered rude

WEEKS:
    1-12 Test 500mg/wk
    1-8 40mg Var ED
    10-15 50mg Winny ED
    9-15 75mg Tren ED
    1-20 4ius GH

rALA 600mg+ ED
    Clen like you had it is fine
    Id use 25mg Aromasin E3D + 10mg Nolva ED

Sorry about the caps....
    Thanks for the help bill, but all the gear i have is resumed in what i posted....i dont have the money to get stuff. I have to build up the cycle just with that stuff...

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    thats one crazy cycle man
    lol were did u get the idea to jump
    around like that w/multiple roids and dosages

PM me if u want help

Originally posted by Billy_Bathgate

WEEKS:
    1-12 Test 500mg/wk
    1-8 40mg Var ED
    10-15 50mg Winny ED
    9-15 75mg Tren ED
    1-20 4ius GH

I like Billy's, though I'm wondering the var and winny for essentially 15 straight weeks (with a two week break) is too much. Now, I know var is considered one of the more mild orals and, as I understand it, if you inject the winny you don't endure the same stress on the liver (I've heard that intelligently debated both ways, however), but I'd like to just play devil's advocate in the regard. Also, might there be a benefit to extending the test out a little bit longer....maybe bumping the test up to week 15 and not starting the tren until 12 and running it to 18. Again, pure devil's advocate, since I don't know very much about GH as it's still way off in the horizon (if ever) for me, but would it not be appealing to have another compound running in the week 15-20 "hole" aside from just the GH. If the test is extended as delineated above, and the tren pushed forward accordingly as well, then there weeks 19-20 represent the only period where GH is run alone...whereas it would otherwise be five weeks of GH all alone. Just my meandering thoughts, prefaced, once again I reiterate, with very little knowledge of GH...for all i know it HAS to be run five weeks solo!

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    you guys think the cycle i came up with in my first post was one i would recommend?! Come on guys, he said to put one together with what he has...makes it alot more difficult

Well white, i first took that idea from a cutting cycle that i read on t-mag.....it says that you have to stimulate all the receptors to directly attack the fat ( androgen receptors, glococorticoid receptor and microsomal receptors)....than i just added the gh and the "primos"....
    crazy isn't it???

Originally posted by broncojosh
    you guys think the cycle i came up with in my first post was one i would recommend?! Come on guys, he said to put one together with what he has...makes it alot more difficult
    I agree....i'd glazed over that portion of the post. Based on your original cycle, I'd just put the var at the beginning and the winny towards the end. Either way, what you came up with is pretty solid given the gear you have to work with.

Logan: there's no way to come up with more sus? That's what's gonna hurt you on this one...your total mgs can't reasonably be divided into a dose AND timetable that make sense given its properties.

Originally posted by LOGANXXX
    Sorry about the caps....
    Thanks for the help bill, but all the gear i have is resumed in what i posted....i dont have the money to get stuff. I have to build up the cycle just with that stuff...

then id sell some stuff or wait. I woudlnt start anythign with what you have.

Well, i thinks one thing is certain here, i sure have to get some more test....
    What i'm really afraid of using lots of test is the bloating...i can get "fat" real easy...i used to be 300lbs when i was young, it was very hard for me to get all that fat off and get the shape i have now (1,78 M, 86kg,14%bf), so thats why i never did test ever!!!! ( i'm starting to realize how stupid i was, all of you guys aways out test on your cycles...even on the cutting ones)

Do you think sustanon would be nice, or in this case its better to use test cypionat or test enantate?

bros, i'm going nuts...

What about the primos at the end? It gives lots of density and hardness don't you think? You guys forgot about it...i still have 12 100mg primo amps to puit it on...

Your best be by far, in my opinion, is to sell the GH. Even if you have to let it go fairly cheap, you'll still pocket enough to take a bath in sustanon if you so desire. There's got to be somebody who would take it off your hands that you workout with (i wouldn't get into trying to actually "source" it online or anything...that's asking for trouble). Given that your previous cycle experience renders this essentially your first "true" cycle, I don't think you necessarily need GH. Additionally, with what you have and don't have, namely a mess of compounds at oddly variegated doses and the absence of slin with the GH, you'll likely not see all that GH has to offer with that cycle anyway. Scrap it and use the money towards putting together a very solid cycle.

Thanks for all the help guys.....i'm almost done by now.

I just made a few contacts to get some more test.....

What kind of test do you think it causes less water retention, sustanon , cyp or enantate?
    Which one would be better in a cutting cycle????????????

Thats the last doubt before i can run it out......

Originally posted by LOGANXXX
    Thanks for all the help guys.....i'm almost done by now.

I just made a few contacts to get some more test.....

What kind of test do you think it causes less water retention, sustanon , cyp or enantate?
    Which one would be better in a cutting cycle????????????

Thats the last doubt before i can run it out......

Its about the same, its all test. Use anti-estrogens as I mentioned and you will have no estrogenic related bloat or fat gain.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If you get more test, I like enan.
    1-10 test 250mg e4d=437.5 a week
    5-12 fina 75mg eod
    5-12 40 ed
    start pct week 13, if you want less water, just use the sus at 250mg a week. But adjust your fina and var to weeks 6-13, pct week 14.

JohnnyB

Thread Information