hitmeoff is offline Associate Member

Cool Cycle Has Officially started Today!!

What up meatheads?

Well today marks the beginning of my cutting cycle. I am currently at 226 dont know about bf, but would like to see myself get down to 200+ but at 10% I took my first shot/orals this morning and the cycle will run like this:

Weeks 1-5: Var @ 40mg ED
    Weeks 1-3: T3
    Weeks 1-3: Bromo @ 2.5mg ED
    Weeks 4-5: Clen
    Week 6: ECA
    Weeks 7-9: T3
    Weeks 7-9: Bromo @ 2.5mg ED
    Weeks 10-11: Clen
    Weeks 12-16: ECA
    Weeks 1-10: EQ @ 600mg
    Weeks 1-10: Durabolin (Nandrolone UN-Deconate) @ 200mg
    Weeks 1-12: Test Prop/Susp @ 100mg ED
    Weeks 1-12: Fina @ 100mg ED
    Weeks 8-12: Winny @ 100mg ED
    Weeks 1-11: Arimidex @ 1mg EOD
    Weeks 1-12: Provirion @ 25mg-50mg ED
    Weeks 12-14: HCG
    Weeks 12-16: Nolva @ 25mg ED
    Weeks 13-16: Clomid
    Plus Weekly or Bi Monthly 3-day DNP Blitzes

Other notes:
    - My bromo and Provirion havent arrived as of yet. Decided to go ahead and start cycle without them as they arent all that critical.
    - Im doing a 6 on 1 off training split. Working one muscle group a day
    - Im doing 30 minutes of cardio in the morning upon waking up 6x a week
    - Dont have a specific diet, but basically will inlude lean meats, skim milk, fruit, and whole grains like oatmeal, whole grain pasta and the like.
    - Supplements include:
    r-ALA dosage varied by size of carb meal.
    Tylers Liver Detox 3 caps a day
    Whey Peptide Aminos
    Vitamin E 1200IUs
    Vitamin C 3g per day
    B-100 complex 3 caps a day
    NAC 600mg a day
    Optimum Whey Protien

Wish me luck on this one, its gonna be a fun one! Keep ya'll posted.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, thats quite the cutting cycle. just curious why you were planning on running the bromo?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Damn is that one complicated cycle... Good luck bro and hope you keep us up to date with your progress... Especially with the DNP ...

Horse: Bromo is good for cutting. When you go into a calorie deficit due to dieting, Bromo "tricks" your body into thinking its not starving. So as a result, your body uses bodyfat for energy, instead of storing it, and using up glycogen and protien from muscle. Im not too sure about how strong the effect it, but Bromo is cheap and legal to import, so every bit helps, PLUS Bromo is a great way to keep Prolactin at bay, and with 100mg ED of Fina, its nice to have that insurance.

buff: If you really look at it, its nto all that complicated, I just broke it down as much as I could. Ive done low doses of crystal DNP before and its a love/hate relationship. Still have yet to see what DNP can do while im actually TRYING to loose fat. Will keep ya posted!

brundle is offline Associate Member
    I hope you're rich cause that cycle looks a giant waste of money. Save your money and go on a diet.

Hope you don't take offence to these comments but this cycle is crazy!

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by brundle
    I hope you're rich cause that cycle looks a giant waste of money. Save your money and go on a diet.

Hope you don't take offence to these comments but this cycle is crazy!
    I'd choose your words a little more carefully next time. Remember you don't have to post.

Aragorn

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    damn bro thats a cycle? It sounds like your listing your inventory ....lol...oh well good luck bro! dont cut yourself down to skin and bones!

Its really not as big as it looks, In reality it has three core AAS (Test/Fina/EQ) run through a cycle, and swtiching between 2 orals (Var and Winny) accompanied by the regular diet drugs (T3/Clen /ECA).

Brundle doesnt understand that I have a very odd bodytype (endo-ectomorph). I cant bulk wihtout putting on serious amounts of fat (regardless of how clean the diet its, excess cals always get turned to fat with me). And when I diet down, it always means a significant loss of muscle mass. So a somewhat aggressive stack is in order with me!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is a pretty basic cycle it just looks confusing. I don't like the T-3 split. I would rather see you run it for six straight weeks. Other than that I don't see anything to weird except a lot of site injections but if you love them like I do that won't bother you that much. Let us know how things turn out.

I have a true love hat relationship with site injects. My delts respond great to them, but I hate injecting everywhere else, for the most part! Currently I do injects in the Butt, Delts, Quads, and Calves. Id do biceps too, but last cycle I shot .5cc of **'s prop/suspension (what Im using now) into my right bicep and it just got so irratated (painfully irratated) for about a week. Since then, Ive been just flat out scared of bi inject, though the actual injection was less painful than delts, i think.

Thread Information