bounty is offline New Member

Eq And Sust Stack

I WANT TO KNOW IF EQ AND SUST 250 IS A GOOD STACK ? AND IF ANYONE COULD INFORM ME ON HOW TO STACK THEM (I HAVE ULTRAGAIN 100 - 10 ML@100MG & 12 -SUST 250 VITALS ALSO ABOUT 6CC OF DECA ) LOOKING FOR ANY ADDVICE !

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Well if you are looking for advice.....do a little research on what you're looking for (I know you'll find it with the search button) and then we'll help you out from there. We also need your stats, cycle history and goals.

I haven't had to do homework for a long time and I'm really not in the mood right now

Aragorn

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    listen to aragorn for he knows of what he speaks! research is indeed the key ...everyone will tell you, research!!!!

OK LOOK IVE USED A DECA SUST STACK W/GREAT SUCCESS IN THE PAST , SINCE A/S ARE HARD TO COME BY THESE DAYS I GOT WHAT I COULD . I WAS TOLD TO USE THE EQ JUST AS I WOULD THE DECA , I WAS LOOKING FOR ADITIONAL INFO IM NOT GOING TO START STICKING MY SELF BEFORE I GET ALL THE RIGHT PIECES OF THE PUZZEL AND IM PRETTY SURE EQ & SUST CAN BE AFFECTIVE.

I DO BELIEVE THIS FORUM IS CALLED STERIOD QUESTIONS

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You haven't told us very much about yourself. Stats, age, training experience, AAS experience (other than the test/deca cycle). If all you want to know is can sus and EQ can be stacked effectively then the answer is yes but in my opinion you don't have enough of either to make a good stack.

Thread Information