Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Bump.. I second ripsid to make this an educational thread to use to help teach kids. Not to make an example out of mikeygas but maybe this could prevent somone else from fucking themself up.

Mikeygas14 is offline Junior Member
    yo..alright i caleld the doc, they sent me to a urologist ? foir tommorow at 3:30 tommorow, so it will be all good. its only one more day...my nipples are hurting alot though bu ti told the doctor my symptons, they didn;t ask about my steriod use yet though

guys i did my research i just got fucked over, and all these symptons happend 4 weeks after my cycle ended, so i had no idea where it came from , i ate good, i took what it hough i wanted to take and that was it....dieted good worked out and everything, but yeah i hope, one day won;t matter that much , because my nipples hurt and i think that this will be alot easier to deal with the problem , going straight to a specilaist such as a urologist...so hopefully the nipple pain doesn;t mean anything pernament

guys

guys the whole no sperm in my cum, is that from the fina shutting me down, which means its probably not pernmanent and just temporarly, im hopeing the doc says tommorow all this shit is fixable very easily with some perscribtionst
    thanks again guys

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    i have never seen such severe side effects in my life.....one out of a million were destined to suffer this fate , its a shame it has to be someone on this board. The no cum is from the total shutdown of your HPTA. Im sure its fixable but not very easily, dont bring your hopes up so high bro, im telling you that you might be dissappointed. Im sure its fixable but it will take time for the endocrine system is fragile and it is basically uncharted territory.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    His symptoms are so severe it makes me wonder if this is real. I have no cycle experience at all but can the sides he's having come from the amount of fina/test prop he claims he did?

This is from another thread he started.

Originally posted by Mikeygas14
    I just did fina/prop for 10 weeks.....im gonna start this

Weeks 1-6 Fina...75mg ED
    Weeks 1-6 Prop @ 50mg ED
    Weeks 1-6 EQ @ 400mg per week

what you guys think , im 195 about 17%bf and about 5'10

This is only my second cycle...i was thinking about taking winny tabs 1 a day at 50mg for the 6 weeks...any modifications let me know?

Mikeygas14, How many weeks or months apart were your cycles? Or did you run them one after the other. I'm confused.

Mastiff is offline Member
    It is possible to shut down your endocrine system long term with roids. There are very severe side effects. I know because this happened to me. I'm 51 years old, and I've been paying most of my life for a cycle of d-bol I ran in high school. I was 5'5" at the time. I still am 5'5". All the rest of the males in my family are over 5'10" and most are over 6 feet. When you shut down your HPTA you mess up your pituitary gland. The first thing that gets messed up is your growth hormone production. That is what keeps you young. Messing it up makes you old before your time. I have a disease of old age, Parkinsons disease. I first started having the symtoms at age 38. It normally hits you around age 65-70. I never had kids, my sperm count is too low, and they couldn't bring it up. Because I messed up the estrogen/test ratio, I now have a severe case of osteoporosis. I have to step down carefully from curbs so that I don't break my back. I'm not even going to talk about the many problems low test gives you. And guess what I got from the d-bol cycle back in high school? I gained 12 pounds and then lost 13. Later, when I was 18 and I got my diet and exercise right, I put on 28 lbs of LBM in 9 months. I'm not complaining, I'm just trying to get teenagers not to do roids. They don't need to do them to gain, and the health consequences are staggering.

sorry to hear about all that Mastiff, but im hoping this Urologist can help me before its too late, I think i might NEVER do another cycle again, and all i did was fina/prop ten weeks..i think there was only fina, my friend got me the cycle ive been thinking and i htiink it was only fina for 10 weeks....i really am praying that my sperm goes back to normal and my nipples go away and my hair is better with all of my heart this is not happeneind, i might never take anything but freaking cell tech, protein, and maybe clen ? i was playing an eq/prop/winny cycle for Dec. 15 but im not doing that ....im actualyl really scared im not giving up not having kids , i would freaking kill myself . anyway i will let uknow how it goes tommorow, wwas in the ddnp? i hope this is temperorary

I hope you are OK, too. I think it would be a good idea for you to forget about roids. You don't need them to make gains and it doesn't seem like your body can handle them. It wasn't that bad not having kids of my own, I married a woman who had kids. That way I got to be a daddy. I was there for the birth of each grandkid. Its great holding those little babies.

thanks, and yeah , what would be safe to take you think, like Clen maybe down the line, i have a messed up body i was never able to lose weight , with cardio/good diet, i always needed an edge on something...i want my sperm back im only 19 though, im praying that this urologist, i asekd to see an endocrinologst but they said that a uroligist was better..i will let you know tommorow, im praying it wasn;t the dnp making me infertile, becaus ei only did one cycle for 10 weeks i shouldn't be having pernmanet side effects like this 5 weeks after my cycle!!!

Mastif...I think that my friend messed me up and gave me only fina for 10 weeks, im almost postive, could this be why , and if it was only fina and im pretty sure, and all this shit is because of that, can i do maybe like one more cycle of eq and see how my body reacts if all this is fixed and if i am in fact in fertle i mine as well keep going ?? I think my body couldnlt handle fina for 10 weeks at my age, hopefully my hair and all i temp and things go back to normal and i will NEVER go near fina again

Buckyo7 is offline Junior Member
    Ive never heard of these types of reactions with DNP i mean u get a rash or ur dead thats about it

Mikey, why don't you wait and see what the doc's say? Take care of your health now, worry about another cycle later, when you find out if this has had any long term effects. Its a waste of time now, you need to take care of your health first.

seniormateus and ripsid:
    DEFINITELY make this an educational thread. Its given me an education.

I'm sorry to here that Mastiff, it show alot about yourself to give back. I wonder if he got some bunk homemade cut shit? It just sounds so unreal but it is no joking matter. I used to think this was a jerky boy type practical joke but I don't think anybody would be this sick. People that get amused by this shit ought to get their ass kicked! Could this be somewhat exaggerated because of anxiety? To many questions and hopefully this can be a must read for all uneducated newbies. I'm dumbfounded that mikeygas would even think about a cycle at a time like this when he should be scared shitless which leads me to beleive this whole thing is a fucking fraud! We say go see a doctor and he says what about my next cycle. Its like a dog chasing his fucking tail and thinking that he's actually going to catch it! IF THIS IS REAL, TAKE A PICTURE OF YOURSELF HOLDING UP THE BOTTLE OF FINA!

Seniormateus, I don't know what he got. Neither does he. It could of been homemade crap cut with anything. He said he knew the DNP was real, but he didn't sweat. I'm not an expert on DNP but everyone I've heard of taking it sweats heavily. I'm not sure Mikey knows enough to tell if it was real or not. I think he is saying its real because he lost weight. Mikey, have you got any of that DNP left? If you do, you might want to take some of it to your doctor.

i threw it all out, but im done talking to seniormateus caus ethis is no fucking joke im on my way to the doctor in 30 min, i had no sweating and idn;t lose weigh to be honest ...but i dunno som4thing is fucke dup,i threw away the fina and the dnp , beleive me or not its fuckign real

I'm not doubting it existed, I'm just wondering if the guy actually sold you what he said he did. I thought it would help the doc to fix you up, if you had the stuff you took. They could have analyzed it. Let me know what the doc has to say, and get copies of your test results.

ok , well i went to the urologist, he checkd everything, he has no idea i told him about dnp , and fina. he told me it was side affects which i walready knew he expamined me and stuff, he wound up giving me a sample of proscar till my app next week and they drew blood and they are gonna test it and i have an app for next week....i dunno, he didn;t know about the nnipples and anythign he has no idea, but i guess he will do research or something but guys i got 5mg proscar how much do i take?

How much did the doc tell you to take? Take that amount.

yeah he didn;t tell me how much ......but im just gonna take one a day 5mg...should help..im hoping these tests show somethign to cure my nips and balls

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Something doesn't seem right here? The doc didn't tell you how much to take? Why does it seem like this thread/story is a little far fetched? I'm not accusing anyone of anything, But something doesn't add up?!?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    How the hell would a doctor write you a prescription samples or not and not tell you how much too take? I think you're full of it.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

he gave me a sample .. i requested it, i guess he though i knew about it, it was a Urologist gues he dind; tknow much about the hair opposed to a dermatologist, then you know fucker, stop fucking reading it, cause every thing i said on here is real so fuck yourself this ain;t no time to fuck with me asshole

Mikey, if the doc gave you a sample there should have been a piece of paper in the box with very small writing on it. It would list dosing information and side effects. If it wasn't in there let me know and give me the name of the drug company that made it. I'll just go to their website and get the dosing information.
    I know you are upset but flaming doesn't help anybody, and can get you banned from the board. I'd rather you were able to ask your questions here. Some bro's find this thread unbelievable. Don't flame them. If you were not living it you might doubt it too. Let me know if you can't find that dosing info.

on the bottle i found it 5mg. once a day it says....im just pissed im sorry , my "friend" gives me an all fina cycle.....for 10 weeks, then some weird DNP stuff...my body reacted all weird, the proscar should fix my hair, and the doc said thre was nothign majorly wrong so maybe my test is just low, and im not producing alot of sperm anymore, and my nipples i showed him the lactating and he had no idea, i migh have to take BromO on my own, he is testing my blood i will be back in a week to visit him...the nipples are hurting, i don;t want gyno...i think when this all fixed up, im gonan do clen , then test eq/prop and never go near fina/ i shoudl be alright, im not jumping ahead but thinking

Hey Mastiff, you've got my vote for a future mod. You are a true marine bro and I thank you on behalf of mikeygas. I'm sorry but the name makes me think of a stinky fart by a kid named mikey in the middle of class. How about this mikey, post a few pics of yourself and I will apologize and send you hooked on phonics to help you flame me correctly. BTW what state and city do you live in man, maybe one of the bros could take a look at you.

lakeland, fl, and im not posting pics to prove anything, im embarssed enought thanks

buffterd is offline New Member
    Wow... Im glad I joined this site just to see this thread. This is truly an oddity. Im sorry mikey to sound so uncaring. Trust me man Im on edge waiting for your test test results next week. After reading this whole thread it gives you a new attitude about roid use. ROIDS ARE NOT FOR EVERYONE!!! Mikey had a reaction that seriously probably only happens to 1 out of 1,000,000 steroid users. His body's reaction to the juice is unbeliveable. Im sorry mikey i hope your results come back and the doc can fix you up. Like mastiff i started roids when i was 17 but this was recent consedering im only 19 now. I did two cycles and was happy with the results. But the source I got my juice from was someone i never met and that is why im here now Id rather trust someone when it comes to my health. Thats why im gonna stick around for a while to get good info and become as well educated as i can before i start my next cycle. I still have to put on some weight before i start my next cycle so that gives me time to leave my options open. When i did my first cycle i was scared because of the list of side affects but ive never had a bad reaction to any drug, so that kept me going. But now after reading this it makes me think twice about roids in the future.
    Some quesitoins for you mikey?
    1.Are you allergic to any drugs?
    2.Are you know doubting the authenticity of the gear you were on?(i am)
    3.Is the friend that sold this to you on gear and is he still selling the same gear he sold you?(you might not be the only person affected by the gear he sold you)

In conclusion i dont think you should ever take roids again if it turns out your shit was ligit. Hope you get back to normal. And dont let the worry consume you cause it will if you let it.

Good post, Buffterd.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    damn im sorry dude...i dont even know what to say. i can't say i know waht you're going through since i never been tehre but i can imagine how bad it is...i hope everything goes well for ya..

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    well finastride wont help your hair if it fell out from fina its due to dhn not dht, finastride only stops conversion of from test to dht via 5 a reductase type 1 I beleive, and therefore would do nothing for fina hairloss. If its from fina it should stop soon after u stop fina. As for dosages 5 mg is generally for prostatitis not for hairloss I am not sure of any docs who would give u 5mg for hairloss and then not tell u that u need to split the tabs into 4 for dosing, I am sure they dont do that in the us. Also the fact that this would possibly lower ur already low sex drive needs to be considered. Personaly this thread smells fishy to me too

peace

not allergic to anything,i have been off fina for about 6 weeks and my hair is still falling out like crazyy......everytime i run my fingers through...i dunno my gear must have been messed up ...

is there anything you can combat fina hairloss with? its bothering me.....and i dunno if this doc even knows about proscar he is a urologist, but i think im gonan take things in my own hands soon and take nolv, bromo and tribulus. ..he never said anything about breaking it up at all....but ok ....im not gonna take it anymore if its not gonna help me stop loosing hair. jason what can i take to stop this?

Mikey, it couldn't hurt to use the Nizoral 2% shampoo your doctor gave you. Use it twice a day, keep it on for at least 10 minutes before you rinse. It could help, and it won't hurt you. Give it a shot, bro.

I bought the 1% supposely my mom lost the prescirbition number to revew it, but i use that at elast twice a day for around 10 min ....but r there no other methods to combat fina hairloss, and by the way guys , i have sperm in my cum again ....! just my nips and my hair loss
    and i think that im just gonan stay away from fina for the rest of my life, iw thin ki would be fine with test eq and test prop.....the fina just fucked me up...i think the watery cum might have been in my head..but guys ahythign for my hair??? and anything for my nipples? its not gyno i dont; think, its just my nips lactatiing a bit, can i just take nolv and bromo??????? please anybody

bigtraps is offline Member
    Bromo.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by The Original Jason
    Personaly this thread smells fishy to me too
    I'm gonna second that thought.

Mikey, bro, I don't mean to flame or tell ya something you don't want to hear, but...

I think you should wait to get your blood results, and find a doctor who is more familiar with situations like this. It sounds like your body reacts badly to hormonal supplements (maybe its fina, maybe its something else). Your main objective should be staying healthy. If it turns out that steroids aren't right for you, then I'd suggest you turn away and never look back. After all this, you still want to do another cycle "clen , eq/test prop". For your own sake, consult a doc who knows what he's talking about before you decide to do another cycle. You might not realize it, but almost all the bros on here get regular checkups and are completely honest with their doctors. I think you should find out what went wrong last time and fix yourself before even considering doing any more drugs or aas (if its not going to harm you).

The bros on here have offered you some great advice, Mastiff has been helping you through this, but you just don't seem to want to listen. Jason tried to explain to you that taking a med isn't gonna solve your problems. Please try to read this thread through again, and take a reasonable look (and maybe listen) at the advice people are giving you.

i.e. don't plan another cycle right now!!

ok im not gonna....I am worried about my situation, and i have to look for another doctor then..but if you can help me out wtih my questions ...if you don;t know say so, what can i take for this hairloss , and should i start bromo? Looking for a doctor that specilaized in steriods is not that easy how would i go about doing that

Mikey, look in the phone book yellow pages for a sports medicine doctor. I don't know how big Lakeland is, if there isn't a sports doctor there look in the phone book for the nearest city. Call them and ask to speak to the doctor, tell him everything. Ask him if he can help you, or if he can't, can he recommend 3 other doctors who might be able to. If he says he can help you, fine. If he doesn't go thru the same procedure with each of the doctors he named for you. Ask them, if they can't help, to give you some more names.

i just don;t see my condition as bad as maybe i made it out too...doesn;t bromo aid in fina gyno, and my hair is just falling out , my sperm is back to normal!....can;t i just take bromo for my nips and then something for my hair ???? i call my insurnace company and tell them to issue me a sports medicine doctor if they have them...
    thaks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information