CJWolf is offline New Member

Question HGH Stack - Critique please

Ok, i've read the majority of Iron Master's posts as well as Cycleon's, and numerous studies/textbooks on HGH/T3

This is the current plan, tell me if i have it right, or what i need to change.

HGH
    Serostim GH - 3 iu/day, 7 days a week for 24 weeks
    1 iu at 8 AM
    1 iu at 12 PM
    1 iu at 3 PM

Humulin R - 5-10 iu/postworkout, 4 on 3 off during the week, alternating every 4 weeks.
    5-10 iu at 7 PM after training

T3 - 25-50 mcg/day - 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off throughout
    taken in the morning on an empty stomach

Dbol - 10 mg/day at 8 AM

My overall goal is to lean out considerable while using the GH as a bridge for roughly 4 months. This is what i think is the best plan for incorporating all three, but let me know if you feel differently.

Thanks

All in all, i have 504 iu of GH, 1000 iu of humilin R, and 300 25 mcg T3 tabs.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    from my research cos I havent done a gh cycle yet, but will be doing very soon. I would use 10-12.5mcg T3 throughout, or I would run traditional cycles in between using cyc theory of 5% going to max dosage, 40% at max dosage(100mcg for me) then 55% of time on reducing to nothing, so u can work it out if u r doing 6 week cycles, its easy enough. Apart from that looks good. Keep us posted how it goes

peace

i've use that method before and have gone over 100 mcg/day with t3 with a slow taper down, but i want to use it with the GH as a synergestic effect.

I don't want to go over 50 mcg/day since i won't be stacking a whole cycle with it.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i see ur point, then I would stick to the half a tab a day.

peace

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    T3 can make some people VERY tired, so you might want to take it at night. Plus you get a synergistic effect with the nighttime natural GH release!

byggern is offline New Member
    I use HGH yearround and NEVER uses T3.
    Only makes me flat and tired.

when i do doses under 4iu i inject it SQ once a day late AM only. Can not se any difference if i split it up. if i do 6-12iu i split it up..

bump

Mastiff is offline Member
    I have better results with nightime injections, right before bed. I know thats not conventional, but it works for me. I just upped my dose to 9iu/day from 6iu/day. I'm on a 26 week growth cycle. I take 400mg test e./wk, 200mg deca /wk, 30mg BTG anavar /day. I take 5iu HGH at bedtime, 2iu morning and afternoon. 8-10 iu log morning and post-workout. I've seen a post that T-3 is a bad idea to take with growth because it increases an IGF-1 binding protein, negating a lot of the benefits you get from HGH. I was going to pull up the study to post here, but the site is down. I don't use T-3.
    From insulin .txt I got the info about the IGF-1 binding proteins and T-3. Since IGF-1 is what makes most of growths gains possible, I'd give it a bye.
    INSULIN AND THYROID HORMONES
    With the huge increases in fat mass often accompanying insulin use, it seems like a simple solution to use thyroid hormone. Unfortunately, this doesn't work out very well. The reason is that thyroid hormone (specifically T3 and possibly T4) increases the amount of the "bad" IGF1-BP's mentioned earlier;IGFBP2 and IGFBP4. This may not seem like a big deal if one is not using drugs to stimulate IGF-1 synthesis, but IGF-1 levels are naturally stimulated through acts like stretching, and even natural testosterone /GH increases. All of these things normally accompany workouts (if you know what you're doing), which is the best time to take insulin. So by having all of the free IGF-1 bound by IGFBP3s' evil siblings, much of the anabolic effect of insulin is lost! Since T3 (triiodothyronine) is the main culprit, does that mean that T4 (tetraiodothyronine) can be used with no detrimental effect? NO, because T4 is mostly effective by converting to T3, which leaves you with the same problem. In fact, T4 could very well do the same thing. So if you want to maximize the anabolic effectiveness of insulin while minimizing bodyfat accumulation, use another fat burner and leave the thyroid alone.

I also use 750mg HCA with each slin shot. This eliminates most of the fat gain associated with slin, and when you throw growth into the mix, you wind up with the impossible, an effective bulking and cutting cycle at the same time. From insulin.txt:
    INSULIN AND HCA
    Getting straight to the point, unless you are a moron and are eating fat during insulin use, or you have crappy insulin sensitivity, HCA is the second most effective fat gain inhibitor next to clenbuterol (which is only more effective due to its' ridiculously long half life). Hydroxy Citric Acid (HCA) is the main ingredient in Citrimax, and is a bargain in terms of its': relative effectiveness (when using insulin), cost (cheap, cheap, cheap), and availability. It works by inhibiting an enzyme called ATP citrate ly(s)ase (ACL), which basically converts ingested carbs to fat (which insulin promptly stores). This is normally NOT a big deal since ACL levels are normally low in most humans. However, insulin drastically increases ACL levels (which should make sense based on what you now know about insulin) accounting for most of the, responsible use, fat gain associated with insulin use. This is the most exciting find since the discovery of insulin as an anabolic! Using insulin and not gaining fat while gaining muscle? What a concept! Although I don't like to go into the details of use directly, I believe it is warranted here. 500-750mgs HCA should be taken with or within half an hour after the insulin shot. The usually recommended 250mgs is ineffective in dealing with the drastic increase in ACL levels. The HCA is taken with the shot because both start to work on about one half hour, so the HCA can begin to be effective at the same time that insulin is trying to increase ACL levels. This regimen (only 3X500mgs HCA) prevented fat gain during a day when I used 3 separate insulin shots! To make things even better there is a mild glycogen storage property associated with HCA use. Since ingested carbs cannot be converted to, or stored as, fat, they are generally stored (due to insulin) as glycogen in muscle giving the user a mild but noticeable pump (similar to the first day of creatine use). To end this portion of the list, I give HCA my highest recommendation as the number 1 supplement to use with insulin!
    And finally,again from insulin.txt:
    INSULIN AND GROWTH HORMONE
    Growth hormone (GH) is one of the most sought after bodybuilding drugs due to its' legendary abilities to strip off body fat and increase muscle mass. The former is accomplished through direct lipolysis (fat release from adipocytes), which GH does to an incredible degree. Muscle mass acquisition is accomplished through: the direct stimulation of protein synthesis, increasing amino acid uptake by muscle cells, and by greatly stimulating IGF-1 synthesis in the liver. It is this last point that is of interest to us because it is the main anabolic mechanism for GH, and it is also where insulin comes in to play. More than half of GHs' anabolic effect is due to IGF-1 production, but unfortunately this is quite often wasted. This is because IGF-1 has an extremely short half life in the bloodstream, so it usually doesn't reach many target tissues (muscles for our interest) to exert maximum anabolic effect. To rectify this situation, insulin can be used to increase the amount of an IGF-1 binding protein (specifically IGF1-BP3) that actually helps IGF-1 to reach the muscles and exert its' extreme anabolism. Insulin also reduces the amount of "bad" IGF1 BP's, (BP's 2 and 4) that would normally interfere with IGF-1 uptake and use by muscle. To say that there is a synergistic effect between insulin and GH doesn't do the combination justice. It makes me shudder to think of the hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on GH, without using it to the maximum anabolic potential. From a fat loss perspective, GH is incredible. It should directly negate the lipogenic effect of insulin, leaving you with one KICK ASS combination
    Last edited by Mastiff; 11-05-2002 at 01:39 AM.

krocku81 is offline Junior Member
    i know that hgh causes bone deformity...but is that a long term effect or is that an effect that comes often or semi-often? wasw thinking about using it but kinda scared...can u guys help me out....do's and donts with this stuff...

Mastiff is offline Member
    The bone deformity (like what Andre the Giant had) only happens if you are susceptable to it, and very few people are. You would have to take massive doses (18iu/day or more) to get any bone growth.

Thread Information