Thread: Dr. Evil???

JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member

Dr. Evil???

Whatever happened to this guy?

Anyone remember when he posted a pic saying it was himself, when in fact it wasn't...

Too funny.

4plates is offline Banned
    i dont remember him impersonating anyone else but i think hes selling dildos somewhere

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Erotic stories/books. Not dildos 4p

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont remember him pretending to be anyone either. I remember him being very cautious of his identity though!

wonder why he hasnt posted in a while.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I believe he's now a retired mod.

Aragorn

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    you are thinking of someone else who was impersonating (but there have been a few) - Dr E seems to be selling naughty fembot parts and lewd tapes of Minnie Me - or so it is rumored.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    you are thinking of someone else who was impersonating (but there have been a few) - Dr E seems to be selling naughty fembot parts and lewd tapes of Minnie Me - or so it is rumored.
    Too funny...dr. evil had an increadible base of knowledge that he was always more than willing to share. It's a shame how things work out. Oh, he definately wasn't inpersonating anyone...

Lift Chief is offline Member
    yeah he was a great guy on here... i wish he'd at least post every once in awhile even if he's not a mod anymore.

McBain is offline Member
    He still responds to PM's at least he did when I PM'd him a little while ago. I haven't seen him post in a while though. It's too bad, between TNT and Dr. Evil's LONG scientific posts I had enough reading material to last me all day

CarbonCopy is offline Member

Re: Dr. Evil???

Originally posted by JuiceAddict
    Whatever happened to this guy?

Anyone remember when he posted a pic saying it was himself, when in fact it wasn't...

Too funny.

No guys I remember there was some controversy over a picture dr. e posted and claimed it was his, but it was really some body builder. I guess later it was ruled a "misunderstanding" and dr. e said it wasn't his pic. Oh I never forget... But regardless of whatever that was about dr. e had a lot of good knowledge and info for the bros.

Peace,
    CC

Re: Re: Dr. Evil???

Originally posted by CarbonCopy

No guys I remember there was some controversy over a picture dr. e posted and claimed it was his, but it was really some body builder. I guess later it was ruled a "misunderstanding" and dr. e said it wasn't his pic. Oh I never forget... But regardless of whatever that was about dr. e had a lot of good knowledge and info for the bros.

Peace,
    CC
    The pic was him...let's just leave it at that. And it's funny that McBain put dr. evil and tnt together in the same thought.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Re: Re: Dr. Evil???

Originally posted by broncojosh

The pic was him...let's just leave it at that. And it's funny that McBain put dr. evil and tnt together in the same thought.
    Yep. Dr. Evil was a good member and knew his shit. He never impersonated anyone to my knowledge.

McBain is offline Member

Re: Re: Re: Dr. Evil???

Why? Sorry I'm lost lack of sleep probably either that or I'm just slow but too proud to admit it

Re: Re: Dr. Evil???

Originally posted by CarbonCopy

Peace,
    CC
    That's the incident I was talking about.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I thought Dr.Evil was very knowledgeable but also sorta shady...hard to explain really, just my opinion

Very knowledgable, yes; extremely in fact.

Just wondered why he dissappeared. Also, bringing up the pic incident isn't a shot at him either. If he reads that, he'll know what it means. I didn't intend for anyone to bash him behind his back.

The reasons why he dissapeared are pretty dick, imo. Would be extremely supprised to see them spoken about on the open board. I doubt you are going to get an answer to your question. And with the shit happening with Tennis God, comments like this are going to be taken the wrong way..."Anyone remember when he posted a pic saying it was himself, when in fact it wasn't... " No ball busting from me bro, but that was him in the pic.

Anyone remember when he posted a pic saying it was himself, when in fact it wasn't.. " No ball busting from me bro, but that was him in the pic.
    Said pic was a bodybuilder, on stage, black curtain in background, posing. The Doc said the pic was taken in his gf's bathroom, and that her bathroom was very large (300 sq ft). Also, you could see in the pic where the posing number on the trunks was blacked out, until he shrunk the pic down to a smaller size once it was pointed out.

Also, before he got rid of the thread, he posted that it wasn't him, he would not show his real self online, and he did it to try and make all the bro's who were pm'n him asking for pics happy.

He also told me as much via PM. That is the truth BJ.

Nonetheless, he was a stand up guy - like I said, he'll get a chuckle if he ever see's this thread. That's what the intentions were.

Peace out!

guess he told us different stories. anyway bro, i'm gonna shoot ya a pm. Don't wanna share some shit on the board.
    Peace

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    it was doc evil no doubt in the pic, broncojosh is right.

LOL - Okay.

Thread Information