J-Bud is offline Associate Member

Isn't Accutane a 1 time only thing?

I mean I know its a 5 month thing but isnt it done with forever after that? Someone posted that they usually take it with their cycle like you have to take it over and over again, is that true? Not sure you can go on with this dry ass skin and stuff if it is forever...

BTW anyone get bloody noses from it being so dry on accutane? If so how did you fix it...

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Yes, it is a one time thing if taken properly for the right amount of time .. usually 6 months. But that doesn't take into account the use of AAS, which could still cause acne to reappear.

As for the bloody noses, try a nasal spray it should help.

popa is offline Senior Member
    ask your doc there's a gel that you can put inside your nose it will feel much better. Ya accutane is a bitch but does wonders just keep lotion on your body and face to control the dryness

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    I didn't really need it but I took it during high school to forever rid myself of pimples. It was amazing. I did low dosages but it was hard as shit on the body and my face was red quite a bit. Be careful try to look at accutane as a cycle all in itself that way you have enough space to clense the body for your cycle. Just my .02, good luck!

Thread Information