Dabone is offline New Member

Newbie needs advice on Test Enan

I'm 40 years old and on my 2nd cycle. 2nd week of Test Enan 500mg week. I was to stack with deca and dbol however these items were "delayed" for 4 more weeks. My question is should I continue with the Test Enan only or stop the cycle now and wait for the rest to arrive. By the way,my nipples became sensitive to the touch. Have been taking 20mg Navoldex e/d and have increased it to 60 mg e/d and symptoms still there. Proviron was another of the "delayed" items". Is 500mg of Test Enan wk enough? I'm 5-7 200#. Thanks for the help.

en1222 is offline Member
    Test Enan caused my gyno which i had to get cut out. Nov should help block it better than Proviron would. My gyno set in a few months after i stopped. My nipples were sore the whole time but the lumps came later.

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    My nips are sometimes sensitive while on gear. However, now I take either femara (letrozole ) or Arimidex throughout my cycle and it helps a lot (plus no serious bloat). If you feel the nips really sensitive I suggest taking nolva at 60mg for 3 days, 40mg for 3 days, and 20mg for 3 days. That might help. Also try to get some fem or arimi.

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    I believe you can continue your cycle with Enanthate only and still get good results. As for your nipples, try Arimidex ...Rule of thumb is take 0.25mg Arimidex for every 250mg of Test.

Never start a cycle before getting everything together first, we all learn this the hard way, in this business the unexpected always happends!!!

Good Luck

Dabone is offline New Member
    Thanx bros for your help. I unfortunately have always learned the hard way.

Thread Information