bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member

OK, the gyno's back....

My previous post can be found at

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=34693

Now at week 7, my left nipple is the worst its ever been. There is a small marble behind the nipple. The gyno has gone and then come back. I am on my 9th day of arimidex (.5/ed) and beginning of the 4th week of nolvadex . I have been running 10mg nolv for the last 8 days, obviously it doesnt like it. Going to bump the nolv back to 40mg/ed.

However should I drop my test prop intake to monday/thursday shots (100mg/ed)? I am considering this..

This is my only side effect.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Bro, I had your problem once before, and had to up my Nolv to 80mg a day till my liquidex came in. I even used Chyrsin which worked only at higher dosaes. anyways, keep on with the armidex, and the nolv. That is why I hate test prop, it is bad for gyno. That is exactly what I had with my test prop, that type of gyno. Nolv at 80mg a day seemed to kill the lump and stop my nips from hurting. My left same as your was the worse one.

en1222 is offline Member
    I got one a while back and got it cut out. Did more test about year and a half ago and now i am getting the other cut out. Once them come its hard to get rid of almost impossible especially after a year

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Re: OK, the gyno's back....

Originally posted by bulkmeUP
    My previous post can be found at

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=34693

Now at week 7, my left nipple is the worst its ever been. There is a small marble behind the nipple. The gyno has gone and then come back. I am on my 9th day of arimidex (.5/ed) and beginning of the 4th week of nolvadex . I have been running 10mg nolv for the last 8 days, obviously it doesnt like it. Going to bump the nolv back to 40mg/ed.

However should I drop my test prop intake to monday/thursday shots (100mg/ed)? I am considering this..

This is my only side effect.
    Bro it could take anywhere from 1 month to 4 months of running 20mgs of Nolv ed to get rid of ur gyno prob. Just chill and let the Nolv do its work. Or u could go to a Dr. and get it cut out. But theres no guarantee it wont come back going that route either. Just keep running the Nolv.

OG

bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the replies, definately be upping the nolv dose, and lowering the prop dose to "every third day" shots for the remaining 4 weeks

I am using nolv for post cycle therapy along with arimidex , trib, and creatine.. should I continue the nolv between weeks 11-12? im guessing it depends on how the gyno goes..

en1222 is offline Member
    Somtimes though the nov does not get rid of it though. Good luck.

Thread Information