Thread: Baseball Cycle

Beesman is offline New Member

Baseball Cycle

Hey guys,

I am just returning from a year out of the US and I am going to be going back to California and playing baseball for a UC. As I am a pitcher I want to come back with a little more heat and a little more power at the plate.

Current Stats:
    25 years old
    5ī10
    180 lbs.
    13% body fat

I am not looking to get huge but I would like to weigh about 180-190 lbs, and be really lean, about 7-10% body fat. Just looking to add some fire to the fastball and turn a couple heads with the bod. Any cycle that you guys think might help would be appreciated. I heard good things about Primo with Winny and maybe some Test Depot, but I am not sure about the D-Bol, could be too much. Anyhow, any help would be appreciated. Not sure what the availability is in California for Primo but I imagine pretty decent.

mrdraco is offline Junior Member
    Use the search function at the top for the AS you mentioned. BTW: d-bol is dianabol .

If you are in SoCal, you can get your own from mexico. Do a seach for more info.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro I use to play college ball in California and to tell you the truth the only thing that is really going to help you as a pitcher is doing your sprinting. I have seen many pitchers go through many cycles of this and that only to have their year cut short because of arm injuries. SPRINT, SPRINT, and SPRINT.

If you do consider A/S as your only way then look no further then deca and test. I'd like to see you wait till you're done your sport before you decide for A/S but in the end it's your body.

Aragorn

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I know of a few pitchers who use winny. I hear it works good for them. Get lots of lower body work in and like Aragorn said spints are king

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: Baseball Cycle

Originally posted by Beesman
    I am just returning from a year out of the US and I am going to be going back to California and playing baseball for a UC. As I am a pitcher I want to come back with a little more heat and a little more power at the plate
    Mind if I ask what a UC is ????

Great guys thanks. As far as the sprinting, I have done it all my life and the only thing that impresses other people about my physique is my abnormally huge calves. I am not looking to use AS for too long, just a ten week cycle to get a bit more bulk and then go natural and work on keeping the gains with steady consistent workouts. I am hitting for more power now, I just want to step it up a bit more. By the way, I was living in SoCal, but now I am in NorCal for fall ball, however I would not be opposed to a weekend Mexico surf trip.... just a bit worried about coming back across. A UC is just abbreviation for California Universities.
    Last edited by Beesman; 11-04-2002 at 07:18 PM.

Okay, I am going to go out on a limb here and propose a cycle, let me know what you guys think. It would be my first cycle and as I said earlier I am not too interested in gaining too much mass.

Dianabol 15 mg week 1-4
    Primo 200 grams week 1-8
    Sustanon 250 grams week 1-8
    Winstrol Depot 50 mg EOD week 6-12
    Clomid 300 mg week 9-12
    (If I could find some Fina I might throw it in for weeks 8-12)

Any corrections would be of great help. I was thinking about coming of this and hitting some Ventipulmin or some type of Clen with creatine and a fat burner like Dymetradime Xtreme. Of course I would keep training, keep sprinting and keep the diet solid.
    Last edited by Beesman; 11-05-2002 at 04:00 PM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    do you still have college eligibility left ???

i always thought that for baseball you had to start baseball within 1 or 2 years after you graudate. football is different, but baseball i'm pretty sure of.

Donīt know, but they havenīt said anything, I am on the team and they are having me playing fall ball with the others, you scared me, now I have to ask.

bowser is offline Associate Member
    hey man, i play college football and we have a good baseball team here.
    i am friends with alot of the guys. if you are just looking to firm up and lose some body fat that cycle you have posted may be a little too much. that is going to but a lot of size on you. with the primo and the test it is going to turn more than a few heads b/c you will be pretty yoked. the pitchers here like to take a stack of winny, sus, and fina.
    like this
    sus week 1-10 250 mg
    fina week 1-6 3 shots a week
    winny week 7-12 3 shots a week

Do plenty of stretchung if you use this or any other cycle you use, b/c the juice will make you tight, that is why people get injured and you have to be flexible to be a good pitcher. GOOD LUCK

Thanks for the info Bowser. After looking over everything again I think I will tone it down a little bit. I like the looks of the cycle you proposed. It would give me a little size and strength without attracting too much attention which is what I want. What do you think about this cycle here...

Sustanon250 - 250 mg week 1-10
    Deca -Durabolin - 200 mg week 4-12 (or Primo)
    Fina - EOD week 1-6 (possibly Transdermally)
    Winstrol Depot - 50 mg EOD week 7-12
    Clomid - 300mg week 9-12

I was thinking about throwing some Deca in to help keep a little more water in the joints to keep looser especially since the Winstrol tends to dry the joints out quite a bit causing tendon tears and strains. I was also wondering how the availability of Fina is these days. What would be my chances of finding it down in Mexico, if so I know you can make a transdermal mix with 2 pellets water and DSMO and I heard the results can be pretty decent. Anyhow, let me know what you think of this one. By the way I do a ton of stretching daily and yoga a few times a week to help prevent tightness.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Just one thing .. you do know that Deca can be detected up to 18 months after use don't you? I'd leave it out if there are possibilities of you getting tested.

gonzo is offline New Member
    As a pro baseball player myself i can tell you as well that most pitchers that use A.S. use winstrol because it will not get them to big. IMO most don't do it right because they have no knowledge of A.S.. They just know that it will help them in some way or another.
    Another thing is I don't know what year you are in but if you have a chance of going pro stay away from Deca because of it's long detection time. They are really cracking down.
    All I can tell you is keep getting info from these guys ,, they know there shit
    peace

Thanks for the heads up on the Deca ? Do they test in the single and double A systems as well? I have been talking with a couple scouts from a couple different clubs and there is the possibility I could be playing single or double A ball in the upcoming spring. If so, I will leave out the Deca and just go with maybe a Primo-Winstrol cycle and make sure to drink plenty of water. Gonzo, if you know that they are doing testing in the minors as well now give me the heads up if you can. I wonder what Barry Bonds is taking if he is passing all the tests then...?

If you are already talking about playing pro ball with the scouts while you're natural then I'd wait and see what you're up against. Naturally. You don't have to worry 'bout hitting the ball over the fence if you're a pitcher...c'mon you should know that by now. Your forte is pitching and if that was what you were drafted as then that is what you should concentrate on. You really should be worried about what kind of power squats you should be doing for strength....trust me bro...I come from a long line of baseball, I know that the temptations are there to be the numereo uno right away...but that's what A-AA-AAA are for.

Keep pming me if you what to pick my brain about other baseball questions...I may be able to help you out a little in what you're in for.

Aragorn

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    This is somewhat off topic but its related to Baseball/steroids . I heard somewhere, and you know how things like these can be blown out of porportion, that 60% of professional baseball players take/havetaken steroids. anyone know if this is true?

It's quite true...do you know where the rookies go to play after they've had a taste of the majors...that's right they go play overseas where it's baseball weather year round, and you know what goes hand in hand with that....you guessed it, A/S.

The numbers may be a little high...but it's a locker room thing...nothing leaves the the locker room at the end of the day, no matter what you saw or heard.

Aragorn

Here's a couple of pics of Jason Giambi...just so you can see his muscle maturity. I'm not saying he used, you can use your own judgement on that. I just want you to see him over a span of ten years.

Here's the first one while he was on the 1990 Goldpanners in Alaska
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Baseball Cycle-jason-giambi-long-beach.jpg  

And another Goldpanner pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Baseball Cycle-jason-giambi-goldpanners.jpg  

The USA team
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Baseball Cycle-jason-giambi-usa.jpg  

Giambi in his first year with the A's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Baseball Cycle-jason-giami-2nd.jpg  

Finally Giambi with the Yankee's.

He's a great player and I don't want to take anything away from him so you can speculate on your own.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Baseball Cycle-jason-giambi-yankees.jpg  

duce04 is offline New Member
    i am a baseball player also, and am wondering about a cycle to do, looking to add more power without giving up speed. i am 5'8 170, and play middle infield .have already done one cycle. this is what i am thinking off for a summer cycle. off season
    1-4 50mg/d d-bol
    1-10 500mg/wk test en
    1-10 400mg/wk EQ
    clomid post cycle.
    anyone outhere give me advice based on baseball cycles they know of?

At 5'8, 170 and playing the middle infield...get too much bigger and you'll be playing somewhere else.

Let me know your goals, routine, diet and A/S history...pm me if you have any baseball related questions

Aragorn

duce04 is offline New Member
    aragorn, my goals are to gain more strength and power. i also want to keep my speed. i know of guys who are around 200 pounds and play middle infield, but they are incredibly fast. i workout 5 times per week. and run for distance twice a week, along with speed and agility drills 2-3 times per week. i am on a strict diet, and during offseason get around 4000 calories per day. of course this is my training during off season because during season it would be too much, with playing games everyday. i have only run one previous cycle which was 400mg/wk test en, and 400mg/wk EQ with a clomid post cycle. i liked the results and have kept most of it. i am looking to do a little more with this one. what do you think? i have read your posts and know that you know your shit

berkaloo is offline New Member
    As an ex-pro pitcher, I tried using Winny on one occasion and sustanon on another... The Winny was great, added about 4-5 mph on my fastball after 3 weeks of use...

As far as the sustanon, I would say to stay away from anything that will make you bulk. I put on about 26 lbs of muscle and lost about 5-6 mph on my fastball. I think it was because my muscles shortened and I had a problem getting loose. I felt like I could not reach out while pitching, and if you cant do that, your fastball and curveball are going to be flat... Just my 2cents.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    You do realize that this thread is over 8 months old.

Thread Information