Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

who here can tell me how dopamine effects the body?

I'll be running bromo with my drol/deca /sust cycle. I've read it raises dopeamine levels in the brain? which I think is a mood enhancer? correct me if im wrong...

does it do anything else for my body? thanks

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    dopamine is a neurotransmitter meaning it relays electric and chemical messages between neurons in the brain...it is indeed a mood enhancer and is also responsible for coordination,concentration,confusion,mental clarity and polar feelings such as happiness and sadness. When you smoked a cigarette, the nicotine replaces the dopamine and thus the abundance gives you that "sensation". Cocaine users crave cocaine because it causes your brain to have a abundance of dopamine, but i doubt very much bromo will cause any type of effects that crack, cocaine or nicotine cause....lol

cool

does it do anything for my body physicaly???

Mastiff is offline Member
    Too much in your brain can cause psychosis. I took too much dopamine and wound up with vivid dreams, they seemed real. I was punching holes in the wall in my sleep. Then I started hearing voices and seeing things that were not there when I was awake. Be careful with your dosages if you try dopamine.

i'll be taking bromo, so its not dopeamine, but it does increase, thats why i asked.

thats pretty messed up!

bump! i want more answers!!

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    Are you taking Sinamet? the Parkinsons Drug?? The sides on this drug are what prevents me from ordering it. It was touted as a pituatary gland stimulator in muscle mags back in the 80s but has kind of faded out due to the availability of synthetic GH. Look up Sinamet and make your decision from there.

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    read that your taking bromo - nevermind all the babble i typed before.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Fullback, the babble you wrote was good, his question was about dopamine, which is what sinemet is (with carbidopa to prevent nausea). I've been looking it up, and apparently cocaine gets its kick from activating dopamine receptors. I guess this means dopamine would act like cocaine in the body.

Thread Information