DevilDog is offline Associate Member

Frontloading: how much is too much?

Starting my oils next week. Bro threw in a few extra omnas, so I was thinking of doing 1 amp/day for week 1 to get the most out of the prop. My normal dose will be 750mg/week, so Im wondering is 1500mg week 1 overkill? I know the rule is twice your first weeks dose, but 1.5 grams? Thats a lot of gear.
    Looking from advice from guys actually hitting that much gear.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Frontloading: how much is too much?

Originally posted by DevilDog
    Starting my oils next week. Bro threw in a few extra omnas, so I was thinking of doing 1 amp/day for week 1 to get the most out of the prop. My normal dose will be 750mg/week, so Im wondering is 1500mg week 1 overkill? I know the rule is twice your first weeks dose, but 1.5 grams? Thats a lot of gear.
    Looking from advice from guys actually hitting that much gear.
    I'd go EOD for the first 10-14 days. That will make good use of the prop and should get your levels up there in a hurry.

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Thanks bro, thats was my other option. What about dose, at what point does it get to be too much? I've never come close or gone over a gram so Im wonder how high I can go on the front load.

Many people double their doses when they front load.

Not knowing you, or your cycling experience...

If you are running 750 / WK of sust a good front load would be 1000 - 1500 MG for the first two weeks (per week).

However, if you go one amp EOD, you are at 1000 MG on day 7 and 2000 MG (total) by day 15.

That equate to 1000 MG WK 1 and 1000 MG WK 2, then you start the normal routine.

One other note, if you're gonna hit a gram of test, you DEFINITELY wanna be downing some ANTI-E's!

adaptations is offline Member
    Do it like me
    im gonna be frontloading my test... normally gonna run it at i think 500mg a wk....and im frontloading day 1(monday) with 1000mg then going to run 250mg every thusday and monday thereafter...

Thread Information