max_lft79 is offline New Member

question for BIG KEV or whoever really

just wondering when you should start clomid with a prop and deca cycle

running both wks 1-10

i know you start clomid 24hr after last prop injection and 2wks after last deca inject but when would you start clomid when using prop and deca together?

i might run winny weeks 7-12 i which case i would just start clomid the next day after my last tab of winny. does that sound right to you guys?

I know there are thousands of clomid quesions already posted but i could not find one that seemed to answer my question. if i am asking an already answered question i apologize and may i go down in the history of anabolic revies discussion as a dumb ass

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member

Re: question for BIG KEV or whoever really

Originally posted by max_lft79
    just wondering when you should start clomid with a prop and deca cycle

running both wks 1-10

i know you start clomid 24hr after last prop injection and 2wks after last deca inject but when would you start clomid when using prop and deca together?

i might run winny weeks 7-12 i which case i would just start clomid the next day after my last tab of winny. does that sound right to you guys?

I know there are thousands of clomid quesions already posted but i could not find one that seemed to answer my question. if i am asking an already answered question i apologize and may i go down in the history of anabolic revies discussion as a dumb ass

First off, Deca doesnt clear your system for at least 4 weeks. I wouldnt start clomid for 3-3 1/2 weeks after Deca, as the deca will be low enough not to interfere with the clomid. The prop has nothing to do with the clearence time of the deca. I would run the Prop longer, maybe to week 12 and stop deca at week 10 and start the clomid 3 1/2 weeks from last deca shot. The Prop will ahve already cleared.

max_lft79 is offline New Member
    thanks for the feed back man.
    what would you think about running it like this

deca and prop wks 1-10
    winny wks7-12
    start clomid next after last dose of winny

oh yeah, i'm getting clen for post cycle to help block cort effects. how should i work the clen in for this purpose?

CYCLEON Guest
    I like the winny thing but for clomid you will have to wait a little longer after the last deca shot (at least 3 weeks or you waste ur clomid). The clen you can do while on the clomid therapy for anticatabolic effects - remember tho, unless your using ketotifen, it will only runn about 2 weeks or so on teh clen.

The island of Lesbos..where every guy wants to be.
    Just wait 2 wks after your last injection. Its pretty standard and researched based.

With prop..you will still have it active in your system any way..as well as with the deca . If you go by half-lives and do the math..you will see.

Don't sweat it. Keep things simple.

Wait 2-3 wks and do it.

BigC

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by crackerlinebacker
    Just wait 2 wks after your last injection. Its pretty standard and researched based.

With prop..you will still have it active in your system any way..as well as with the deca . If you go by half-lives and do the math..you will see.

Don't sweat it. Keep things simple.

Wait 2-3 wks and do it.

BigC
    Ok, then how is prop going to be active with a 48 hrs half life??

Deca remains active for at least 4 weeks, but is low enough at the 3 to 3 1/2 week time.

If you start the clomid at week 2, you will be wasting it, I promise!

Your revised cycle will be perfect. The winny will keep you anabolic while you androgens and progesterones are clearing your system. Make sure you wait until the 3rd week to start the clomid.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    two weeks after your last injection and then run clomid for three weeks 50mg first week ed 100mg second week ed and then 50mg third and final week ed..

Psycoswole is offline Member
    You knew i was going to say this, run the damn prop untill the deca is out of your system

Ok didnt see Lawnsaver say that alreday, but his revised cycle needs to be revised again

deca 1-10
    prop 1-12
    winny 1-12

Im a fool, that should say winny 7-12

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    start your clomid 3-4 weeks after your last injection of deca bro. peace...

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member

Question

Do you guys think winny is ok for the 3 weeks until clomid. Or should a short acting test. be used as well like susp. or prop?

Thread Information