Question Chemistry Question

Lately I've been gripped with interest over the lab process involved with taking the raw "AS" compounds and converting them into properly dosed injectable solutions. I've checked alot of sources like the MERK manual, Chemistry books, biochem lab references, internet sources, organic chem books. My eyes are burning from long hours of searching and searching. There has to be an information source: a medical book, lab manual of some type, can someone who's a buff on this subject please through me a clue?
    Chemistry is a Beautiful Sickness

Lift Chief is offline Member
    You'll probably only save money making injectables if you create them on a large scale... with the notable exception of tren . If you dont plan to make a lot i'd just go with what's available for you from the labs.

Not trying to make any at all. Just wanted to find out how they actually pull it off in the lab.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I was curious, too . . . did some looking around, best as I can tell, the manufacturer takes a plant like mexican yohimbine (or some similar plant with lots of saponins), extracts the saponins, runs it through 4 or 5 chemical processes, and gets to raw test. I haven't found much more beyond that. I did find a manufacturer in China that sells raw steroids in bulk, minimum order is something like 100 kilograms of each. Hmmm.
    Good luck finding out more info . . .

Thread Information