big palo is offline New Member

Thailand juice holiday

Hey guys I am going to Thailand in january and will spend 3 months there, the purpose....to come back home huge!
    Considering the proximity, availability and price i have made it a juice dedicated trip, here is my stats...6'2",265lb,15%bf,25 yrs old,one test cycle under my belt where i put on and kept 16lb.
    her is what i will be doing, please offer some practical criticism.

wk 1-4 dbol 35mg/day
    wk 1-10 test enanth 600mg/wk
    wk 1-9 equipoise 400mg/wk
    wk 7-12 winny 50mg/day
    wk 10-13 test prop 75mg/day

proviron wk 1-13
    clomid ..usual 300, 100, 50

i was thinking if i can use prop to kick start cycle instead of dbol..less sides. the prop at end of cycle is to maintain test levels without having too much test in body past wk 14. what do u guys think?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I think you a lucky sombitch and I'm jealous

3 months in Thailand with cheap juice and cheaper women... sounds like fun...

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    looks good bro, but you can get most fhat stuff over here for relatively cheap...personally id do a 3 months cycle of GH at moderate doses...but thats only b/c GH is so hard to get here and costs so much (for me at least)...but back to the cycle, everything looks in order...just a suggestion maybe pop that dbol down to 30 and pop the eq up to 600, you dont notice that much with 200 or 400 (imo)...good luck

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Think EQ may be hard find over there, but deca is also cheap so that might be soemthing to look into to. No real need to jump start with Prop, the d-ball will take care of that.

thanks guys, djdjdjd i live in australia and juice is hard to get, let alone legit juice, so thailand is a very good option. silverfox u reckon deca is good instead of eq if i cant get it? i really didnt wanna use eq except for the fact that it ripps u a little and gains stay longer...but i think i have enough other juice anyway. thanks guys ...i'll be thinking of everyone!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Um... considering the high level of STD's in Southeast Asia - would clean HGH from Thailand be less than safe? Considering HGH is extracted from cadavers and runs the risk of passing disease. PLEASE SET ME STRAIGHT IF I AM OFF ON THIS.

BTW, brah - double wrap your shit over there!

And get used to - "400 Bot! You buy! Not much fo you..."

Also, Timex watches can go far on the street.

Where in Thailand you headed? I have been to Bangkok and Pataya Beach,
    Last edited by Warrior; 11-06-2002 at 02:46 AM.

Cruezer is offline Banned
    dont expect to buy protein powders over there...cuz they are banned

yeah i read in an interview with shane stratton who lives in pattaya that protein is banned??? but u can carry some in with u for "personal use" bizare! hgh? as far as i know u cant get it in thailand...ajax? i think he is still in thailand and from his posts and some other stuff ive read its not avail...correct me if im wrong.
    and as far as i know hgh is not made from cadavers anymore but is synthetic for health reasons...was believed to lead to jakobs disease...dementia. anyway will be most likely going to pattaya and train at universe gym, might see dennis james there :-)

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Hey Big Palo, good to see another aussie on the board.. where abouts in aus u from mate???

also, make sure ur carful in thailand if going in January then Bro.. as they put out warnings about Thailand etc after the Bali bombings... I know alot of mates that had planned small overseas trips too but now plan on not leaving our shores for quite some time yet...

Jaguar

thanks jag, i figure u have to take life as it comes,politics aside. but yeah thailand seems to be very enticing, and as u would know its getting harder to get decent juice here...i live in sydney,dont know about u, but some poor guys i now have paid 100 for 10cc of almost pure olive oil ..very upsetting . so where u from? i know we have a few aussies here, keeps grow'n, good to see.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ok to answer all questions, 1 protein is not banned its just not fda approved, you can get it in the right places or u know the right people.
    2 eq is very hard to find u might get it in 1 or 2 pharms if that it wont be 200mg/ml possibly u can get some jurox 10cc 100mg/ml about 80$ US per 10cc
    3 deca is available, cheap and its ok
    4 HGH is available 4ius made in norway I beleive for abotu 45$ per 4iuvial, do the sums is it worth it??

as for your cycle looks spot on, deca instead of eq u will do well

peace

Originally posted by Warrior
    Um... considering the high level of STD's in Southeast Asia - would clean HGH from Thailand be less than safe? Considering HGH is extracted from cadavers and runs the risk of passing disease. PLEASE SET ME STRAIGHT IF I AM OFF ON THIS.

BTW, brah - double wrap your shit over there!

And get used to - "400 Bot! You buy! Not much fo you..."

Also, Timex watches can go far on the street.

Where in Thailand you headed? I have been to Bangkok and Pataya Beach,
    yah i think you're off on that, they no longer use human origin HGH(it was causing some deadly brain disease), iit is now synthesized...

During the mid 1980's only the human, biologically-active form was available as exogenous sour-cc of intake. It was obtained from the hypophysis of dead corpses, an expensive and costly procedure. In 1985 the intake of human growth hormones was linked with the very rare Creutzfeld-Jakob disease, an invariably fatal brain disease characterized by progressive dementia. In response, manufacturers removed this version from the market. Today, human growth hor- mones are no longer available for injection. Fortunately, science has not been asleep and has developed the synthetic growth hormone which is genetically produced either from Escherichia coli (E coli) or from the transformed mouse cell line. It has been available in nu- merous countries for years (see list with Trade Names.

finally found the stuff about it, but being that the price is so high which i figured the exact opposite...probably going to want to 86 that idea...good luck

I am from Brisbane Bro...

So did ya purly make this trip a Juice holiday man?? or ya interested in the place and just thought ya would take advantage of there laws while over there?

And yer stuff is harder to find here than over in most other places, and generally at a fair bit higher $..

Jaguar

yeah jag bit of both,just kept readin all these guys on here talkin about all the types of juice they were going to stack and it got me jealous..so i was planning to go to mexico for a holiday but ...pleasure and pain..but then heard about thailand. its a pretty cheap place and close, and juice is legal and cheap..so im going to basically for 3 months to juice and when im not training ,eat and lay on the beach...a very long awaited and earned holiday. btw is juice hard to get up there in QLD?

harder to get as in compared to sydney?

another myth thailand is cheap lol, i guess it is but if u want to have fun u better beleive u will have no problem doing 100+US$ per day and rest, probably more. Again depends on the life style u want to live

peace

mate im only going to be going to gym, eating..all home cooked,and relaxing, not much night life...im over that...
    i budgeted for...(me and my bro are going together)
    1) Accom. 2b/r unit/house wahtever(budget) with kitchen 8000-13000 baht/month each (190-310 $us)...in pattaya
    2) Food...well..hmm shit im gonna eat heaps, lets see ive heard chicken is very cheap so is seafood, so about 50 $us /wk each
    3) juice say aeverything for cycle about 400 $us max
    4) entertainment, well not too much hopefully.
    all in all it works out cheaper trhan living in sydney everday even when i include the airfare!
    have u been to thailand orig jas?

i have lived here for over 4 years, so maybe i know a little bit I think ur accom budget is well within reason, you may get a 2 bedroom house at the right time of year for about 12-15k thai baht what time of year are you going? in pattaya and everywhere as it goes that entertains travellers things go up between nov and mar/april as in high season also its very busy at that time. It is the best time for weather though. Depending on ur cycle you should have enough and you dont want anything to extravagant. Chicken in the supermarket is cheap about 1.50US$ for KG breast fillet, so you are good to go with protein from that, nothing else is to cheap for food as in protein sources, I mean like tuna, so on is average maybe fish I dont buy it but my guess is its ok, I wouldnt eat it in to many restaurants cos my stomach is dodgy, its not very clean here to say the least. You are welcome to pm me any questions just dont go overboard lol

peace

thank orig. jason i will pm u

I have no idea on gear comparisons in Syd and Bris bro..as I have never lived in Syd... But i did a few small sums before and u said the cycle over there could cost u around 400 us.. so a bit less than $800 Aus... if you went with someone like the China man you would only be paying like $600-700 Aus max... although if ur just combining the juicing into a holiday then ya may aswell go and enjoy it, nice place.. i just dont think it would be all that worth it if you were just going there for the Juice factor

Take it easy mate..

Jaguar

jag , "china man",u mean powder form from o'seas? only once heard about this b4 is it easy for aust?

ok jag i have read up on it, thanx.

yer its not powder stuff. full gear..

but seeing ya now know from ya reading it dont matter

Jaguar

Epic is offline Junior Member
    Oh yes Thailand, I just came back from there in september, I went just as a vaca, no juice, just to scope it out and party. Planned on staying for 1 1/2 months, ended up staying 6 months. That'a how cheap it is. We stayed on Koh phangan "full moon party" island most of the time, bangkok and surrounding villages the other time, beach bungalow ran 200 baht/day, about $4 usd, food 250 baht =$5, the most expensive thing was booze and the women. After about 2 weeks they became free, got to know the right girls, ha ha, man I'm jealous bro, that place fucking rocks. I plan on going back next winter. FYI: pick up a "lonely planet" book, and try to learn some thia phrases, it'll get you further with the thai people. "pom pu pusaght thai nit noi" (spelling?) Oh man, the women are amazing!!!! I can't say enough about them.

You could try mailing protein or anything else you need creatine, glucose, etc.. to yourself in thailand. I mailed through UPS a 50lb box back to the US, loaded with all kinds of shit, got there in 5 days, no problem. I even brought an assortment of pills back on the plane with me, no problem.

I'd meet up with shane down in pataya, he'll hook you up with all the right connections. Keep us posted on your trip bro, best of luck.
    Chung gao!!!!
    Chuck dee!!!!

yoda is offline New Member

What about other countries in SEA?

Has anyone checked out the scene in Cambodia/Vietnam? In addition everyone seems to do this in Bangkok/Pattaya, but are there better places to hang out? Neither Bkk or Pattaya are that appealing for a 2 month stay... Someone needs to make a list / map of hardcore gyms in Thailand so that if you wanted to do a steroid vacation it could actually seem like a vacation instead of staying in the same place too long.

Thread Information