joe_capone is offline Member

Angry what would u do if...

u bought gear that was fake from some1 from your gym?? i think i got raped.... i got theese primo ampules and they all aint the same size... some smaller some longer. well yeah im talking about the head of the ampules. i got 4 ampules that have the longest heads. all for contain more oil then the smaller amps. and they all got this bright green writing on them wich can scratch off but not easily. does anyone here know how to tell if they are fake?? i dont have a web cam to take pics man. i posted the same thing out at steroid pic messege board and no one replied. well if they are fake what should i do to the guy who sold me em?? murder him?? LoL help me out bros!!!

joe_capone is offline Member
    oh i forgot to say.. they are brown schering amuples with a blue dot on all of them from spain. spanish primos.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    brown schering amps from spain are the old version. they should be 100mg and only one should of come in a box. if the blue dot is bigger then normal then they are fake. as far as being longer i'm not sure about that. look through the steroid pic sec a bro posted some with zambon about 2 weeks that were real. good luck

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    If the writing comes off I've been told they're fake...

Thread Information