tryingtogain is offline Member

i need a list of wich roids dont aromitize meaning they dont stunt growth thanks

i need a list of wich roids dont aromitize meaning they dont stunt growth thanks. also does that mean they dont conver to dht?

Mastiff is offline Member
    Tryingtogain, its not that simple. Estrogen closes your growth plates. But just because the gear doesn't aromatize doesn't mean it won't result in closing your growth plates. All gear shuts down the HPTA. When that happens your natural test levels go down. The estrogen/test level goes up. Result is possible gyno and growth plate closure. If you are worried about your growth plates your body is not mature. I spent over an hour tonight dealing with a 19 year old who has gotten totally shut down by a fina/test prop cycle. The kid is really messed up and a bunch of us were trying to get him to see a doc ASAP. We don't know if he has messed himself up permanently. I don't want you to wind up like him. Your endocrine system is very delicate as a teenager. Screwing around with it at this time comes under the heading "BAD IDEA".

anavar says it doesnt cloes growth plates and it seems safe

bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member
    good post mastiff :/:

Tryingtogain, it may say anavar doesn't close growth plates, but that has been proven false. I told you that back in October. The profile also says Anavar doesn't shut down the HPTA, but that has been shown to be false, too. Low doses generally won't cause the growth plates to close, but everybody is different. You might react to a low dose like I do to a high dose. Anavar is expensive, and you don't get much mass from it. Its mainly a strength roid. You shouldn't even think about roids yet. If you don't have your diet and exercise routine down you'll just be wasting your money. The first cycle you do should provide the greatest gains. My first cycle I didn't know squat, and I thought steroids were a magic pill that would put on muscle all by themselves. I didn't have my diet right ( which provides most of your gains), the routine was good, except I was working out too much for my recovery ability. I gained 12 pounds in 12 weeks then lost 13. It was a total waste of time, effort and money. Your first cycle should give you the greatest gains, and I totally blew it. I corrected my diet and put on 28 lbs of muscle in the next 9 months, without using juice. With all the supplements out now, and what I now know about diet, I could have doubled that. If you get the diet right, sleep enough, and don't overtrain(thats the hardest part) you'll be amazed at how much muscle you can put on.

Unhappy

ive been eating pretty good and not over training and im having a hard time gaining

After all these posts from teenagers wanting to do roids, I decided to tell you guys about whats happened to me. I don't like to talk about it but it is an object lesson. I put it up on the "I really really need help " thread.

It is possible to shut down your endocrine system long term with roids. There are very severe side effects. I know because this happened to me. I'm 51 years old, and I've been paying most of my life for a cycle of d-bol I ran in high school. I was 5'5" at the time. I still am 5'5". All the rest of the males in my family are over 5'10" and most are over 6 feet. When you shut down your HPTA you mess up your pituitary gland. The first thing that gets messed up is your growth hormone production. That is what keeps you young. Messing it up makes you old before your time. I have a disease of old age, Parkinsons disease. I first started having the symtoms at age 38. It normally hits you around age 65-70. I never had kids, my sperm count is too low, and they couldn't bring it up. Because I messed up the estrogen/test ratio, I now have a severe case of osteoporosis. I have to step down carefully from curbs so that I don't break my back. I'm not even going to talk about the many problems low test gives you. And guess what I got from the d-bol cycle back in high school? I gained 12 pounds and then lost 13. Later, when I was 18 and I got my diet and exercise right, I put on 28 lbs of LBM in 9 months. I'm not complaining, I'm just trying to get teenagers not to do roids. They don't need to do them to gain, and the health consequences are staggering.

im sorry to hear about that for real. yours is the only thread that has basicllay got me to think that i should hav 2nd thoughts on taking them. what was your cycle though exactly?

well actually many other people hav posted very good post but yours is the worst casues ive heard of so far sorry to hear about that bro

It was just d-bol for 12 weeks. I didn't know squat back then.

Thread Information