Buy Steroids



Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    enigma10's Avatar
    enigma10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    488

    Anadrol / Test 400 dosage..

    my plan is to take test 400 1 cc in my ass on Monday and Thursday of the weeks ( every 4 days )

    what about Anadrol 50mg tabs ? everyday, 2 days ?

  2. #2
    rhino1's Avatar
    rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Your GF's Hot Wet Snatch
    Posts
    2,219
    anadrol ....1/2 tab-2x/day imo

  3. #3
    enigma10's Avatar
    enigma10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    488
    so a pill every day ? bc there 50mg a pop

  4. #4
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,650
    800 mg/week test?
    stats and cycle history?

  5. #5
    Freakish's Avatar
    Freakish is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    tip of africa
    Posts
    1,191
    yeah whats your stats bro?

  6. #6
    enigma10's Avatar
    enigma10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    488
    27 male 6'4" 225 pounds was 320 kept off the weight 5 years now

    cycle history none, clen would be the only thing that i have used for BF loss.

    lost the weight with Atkins but adding carbs to the mix for good weight gain.

    at the gym 4 times a week hitting different parts of the body and doing cardio.

    plan is to take test 400, anadrol for 8 weeks and use winny to cut after that with nolva.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    10,857
    Posts
    778
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma10 View Post
    27 male 6'4" 225 pounds was 320 kept off the weight 5 years now

    cycle history none, clen would be the only thing that i have used for BF loss.

    lost the weight with Atkins but adding carbs to the mix for good weight gain.

    at the gym 4 times a week hitting different parts of the body and doing cardio.

    plan is to take test 400, anadrol for 8 weeks and use winny to cut after that with nolva.
    Test is way to high for a first cycle keep it to 500mgs per week, if your looking to cut why are you using anadrol ? Its not the best steroid for cutting.

  8. #8
    enigma10's Avatar
    enigma10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by *ANABOLIC SUPERMAN* View Post
    Test is way to high for a first cycle keep it to 500mgs per week, if your looking to cut why are you using anadrol? Its not the best steroid for cutting.
    i originally wanted Dboll but got Anadrol instead after a few posts people said that it worked just as good, I'm using it for immediate strength not cutting, whinny is for cutting.

  9. #9
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma10 View Post
    i originally wanted Dboll but got Anadrol instead after a few posts people said that it worked just as good, I'm using it for immediate strength not cutting, whinny is for cutting.
    You only need the drol for the 1st 4wks, but with your experience you would be better off starting with a low dose test only cycle.
    Having said that, imo you need to research more first.
    Reason being, you think 8wks drol kickstart is what you need for immediate strength gains, sorry mate, far too long and you'll get immediate water gains.
    What do you mean by winny to cut after that with nolva to cut?????
    Do you have PCT in place?

  10. #10
    enigma10's Avatar
    enigma10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    488
    OK so I'm on here to learn, anadrol for the first 4 weeks as I'm doing test, so i only use anadrol for half of my 8 weeks.

    can anyone suggest a better cycle then what im proposing.

    thanks !

    im using winny for cutting and nolva for anti estrogen effect.
    Last edited by enigma10; 09-17-2008 at 06:30 PM.

  11. #11
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Test, 400mg wk 12wks. followed by PCT 2wks after last shot.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    10,857
    Posts
    778
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Test, 400mg wk 12wks. followed by PCT 2wks after last shot.
    Depends on the test. Test prop is 3 days. Sust is 3 weeks. Test e and cyp is 2 weeks.

  13. #13
    enigma10's Avatar
    enigma10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    488
    what about anabol, how many times a day / week

  14. #14
    Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    La Califonia
    Posts
    1,193
    do 1/2 a cc on mon and thur take 100 mg Drol 1/4 of a tabx4 a day man its cool bump p the test to 12 weeks

  15. #15
    enigma10's Avatar
    enigma10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    488
    what do u guys think of this, i looked and read another guys post for like 45 min and his stuff is looking good

    Weeks 1-14 Test E @ 750mg/wk(inject 2x's wk)
    Weeks 1-4 Anadrol @ 50mg/day
    For PCT:
    Weeks 17-20 Nolva @ 25mg/day
    Weeks 17-20 Proviron @ 50mg/day
    Last edited by enigma10; 09-18-2008 at 01:48 AM.

  16. #16
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by *ANABOLIC SUPERMAN* View Post
    Depends on the test. Test prop is 3 days. Sust is 3 weeks. Test e and cyp is 2 weeks.

    Jesus man, are you patronising or what.
    It's test 400, or did you miss that bit.

  17. #17
    enigma10's Avatar
    enigma10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    488
    my bad it is test 400, and i wanted you guys to look at his cycle with the test e hes on and see if that's good enough.

    im all ears

  18. #18
    SNUKA's Avatar
    SNUKA is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    long island, new york
    Posts
    566
    test 400 doesnt always mean 200mg of test cyp and 200mg of test e. i have seen it recently dose at 100mg prop, 150mg cyp and 150mg of test e.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •