Thread: what next?

krocku81 is offline Junior Member

what next?

i am currently taking d-bol tabs and i took a light 6 week cycly of just them...how long should i wait to start the next one? i wanna start about 2-3 weeks after this one...is that not enough time...i heard that for example...if you take a 10 week cycle you should wait 10 weeks to start your next one..is this true with a little one like this...help me out bro's

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    The rule of thumb is time on = time off.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Totenkopf
    The rule of thumb is time on = time off.
    you're just doing dbol only cycles back to back?? what were your gains on this cycle?? i'm guessing (unless you're one of the lucky ones that can keep your gains from this kind of cycle) you'll see with the time off that you should stack an injectible (test\deca ) with your dbol for next cycle.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Krock seriously now, I think you need to do some research before even thinking about taking another cycle. Your source sold you d-bol that was put in a Sus box, and he told you it was Sus. You didn't even know enough about AS to know that Sus was an injectable.
    Please do youself a favor and start by reading the educational threads. You're going to end up hurting yourself .....

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    Krock seriously now, I think you need to do some research before even thinking about taking another cycle. Your source sold you d-bol that was put in a Sus box, and he told you it was Sus. You didn't even know enough about AS to know that Sus was an injectable.
    Please do youself a favor and start by reading the educational threads. You're going to end up hurting yourself .....
    Very nicely said MB!

OG

Mastiff is offline Member
    Good call, MB.
    Please, bro. Read up on this stuff. You can screw yourself up badly by not knowing what you are doing. This is the only body you get issued, know what you are putting into it.

i am rading up i ahev spent hours looking at stats and shit like that...i hit a peak and want to get over it...i am 22 5'11 202lbs and 17.5 inch arms...bench about 315 for about 6 times...squat only 335 twice. i want to put some mass on my shest and all that happens is i get stonger...no size comes..and MB thanks for the advice...i dont plan on taking this one until january or so......untill then im a study rat about this stuff...but thats why i came here was to become more knowledgable..if that means i have to get ripped by you guys thats cool...i learn from my mistakes....thanks bro's

Mastiff is offline Member
    Learning from your mistakes is an asset. There are a lot of people who don't. I'm glad to hear you aren't one of them. Good luck.

i was thinking about lets see here...i just wanna bulk up and lose a little body fat so i was thinkin'....
    weeks: 1-10 sust 500mg/wk
    weeks: 1-10 deca 400mg/wk
    weeks: 7-10 winny 50mg/eod
    weeks: 11-13 clomid...wk11 100mg/ed
    wk12 50mg/ed
    wk13 50mg/ed
    thinkin about throwin some hcg in there for weeks 11-13 but not sure if i need to...help me out...it'll be my first real one...open to all criticism...
    Last edited by krocku81; 11-07-2002 at 09:55 PM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    3 weeks on winny isn't enough. Run it for minimum 4 weeks 5 would be better.
    Run the winny 3 weeks past the test and deca . That way you can go straight into clomid 2 days after last administration of winny.

i figured from now until january i will be ready for it...and you got it..it'll be 5 weeks...what about hcg ? do i need it...oh i got my bf measured today and im at 12% thats kinda high for me im usually at 8 or so...but i have been eating like a cow and hitting the wieghts real hard and heavy...

bump

Thread Information