MEX_RX is offline New Member

Question bodybuilders!! still using ketamine? ?

Are there bodybuilders out there that still use katamine? to what extent? do bodybuilders use katamine for and duration.... ???

samoth is offline Member
    I've never personally known any bodybuilder to use Ketamine... I didn't think it had any use in bodybuilding other than recreational use.
    However, I have known bodybuilders to smoke pot and snort coke to "enhance" their workout, so I suppose a BBer could bullshit some excuse for K to "enhance" their workout.
    By the way, you may want to edit out that last sentence of your post... sounds as if you're insinuating something...

McBain is offline Member
    Yeah most of those emails for K are probably scammers, plus I don't think rec drugs are supposed to be discussed on the board bro....

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Recreational drugs and bodybuilding are two seperate entities. Of course there must be some bodybuilders who use recreational drugs, but it is certainly not a part of being a bodybuilder. Ketamine has no benefit to the bodybuilder. Bodybuilding is about accumulating lean body mass. Ketamine would, in some ways, obstruct that goal.

-Sigmund Froid

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Well, no matter how many emails you get - I had better not see anything else in that signature again.

Ketamine is bad business - it is gettting a lot of juice dealers busted.

MEX_RX is offline New Member
    OK, SO KETAMIN IS A NOT A BODYBUILDING DRUG I SEE.. OF THESE POSTS... I WILL DROP THE ISSUE.....

i WAS JUST INTERESTED IN UNDERSTANDING THE ISSUE...

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    The issue is not the point CYC was making. He was referring to your signature which you will note has been editted. Do not try that again.

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    I don't see how anyone can smoke and train better, all I wanna do after a nice blunt is overdose on Ben & Jerry's Rocky Road ice cream and then sleeep for about 12 hours at least...

I find no drug other then steroids have their place in BB...

Ketamine...isnt that what those fags ,who wear womens sunvisors and big pants, use to get women to hump them?

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    I know somebody who mixes drugs and training. My GF. The thing is that she has some medical problems that make her joints so painful she really cant do much (some mornings she can barely walk). anyway, its amazing what some painkillers can do. if its the only way I think its cool, as long as you dont do anymore damage.

how does this relate to BBing? my point is that some people may get a benefit of higher pain threshold. its long been known that the mind usually tires in a set before the body does. if some illicit substances (i am making no distinction between scripted or scheduled) increase focus or dull pain to improve training volume, i can see it.

now Ive never done it, do not advocate it, and know no serious weight freak who has done it. im just saying that the possibility exists.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i use ketamine maybe once or twice a month recreationally, there is no body building advatnage whatsoever, you cannot move while doing moderate doses of k and i couldn't possibly imagine working out on it, you are relaxed, feel good, and have a sense or euphoria (sorry if this is not supposed to be discussed, just thought id give a perspective, so edit away if this is inappropriate). same goes for pot, i could not possibly imagine training on it, i could imagine eating and then going to bed, thats about it...as far as ketamine being bad, right now it is pretty fucked up plenty of dealers getting busted for selling it, imo they should stick to one thing or another , e.g.- rec drugs or anabolics, jmho...on the flip side i in no way think ketamine should be demonized as it is...if you wanna point the stick you shouldn't have double standards and just point it at ketamine, dont forget all the perscription pain killers, vicodin, lauracet, darvacet, valium, oxycotin, or all the other many rec drugs that are abused, pot, coke, ecstacy, nubain, butorphanol, etc...ketamine is nothing new and people have been using it for quite a while just as these other drugs, people mock what they dont understand...im rambling now, forgive me...hope this gives a little insight rather than confusion...peace
    Last edited by djdjdjddjon; 11-07-2002 at 01:58 PM.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by My Greatest Creation
    Ketamine...isnt that what those fags ,who wear womens sunvisors and big pants, use to get women to hump them?

Thread Information