met090 is offline New Member

newby wondering about deca plz help

hello im 27 5'9" 150 lbs. ive been working about for about a year while taking protein and creatine. ive actually gained about 20 lbs. ive been searching for the best a/s. to help me boost my bench and gain a few (10-20)more pounds. i currently bench 185 3-5 times but want to be able to get close to 150% of my body weight. a few of my friends do test enanthate but my hair is already thinning and i dont want to take that chance anthough they have not had any problems. from my research deca seems to be my best choice as far as gain to side effects. i was hopeing that one or two cycles of 200-300 mg a week would put me to where i want to be. if anyone that has some experiece with this situation please let me know.
    thank you all!!!!!!!
    met090

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    id personally wait for a while, if you've put on 20lbs while only training for a year, shit thats better than probably half the guys here that use AAS, there is no need to do aas if your still making gains...why change something if its still working fine? but indeed if you do decide to hit some deca id stack it with some test (works real nice) and if your worried about the hair loss get some type of dht blocker...if im not mistaken i dont think nandrolone converts to dht via reductase enzyme though. make sure to pickup some clomid for afterwards as deca can he harsh on the hpta, hope this helps a bit good luck

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Get finasteride or Nizoral 2% shampoo for the hairloss. Spirolactone possibly. You should considering asking your doctor about what he can prescribe you to help prevent hairloss. If you are still gaining though I'd wait on the AS.

met090 is offline New Member
    thanks for the info!!!! i will probally go ahead with the a/s. my weight gain happen within the first 9 months and im happy with my results. if i was to stack deca with test and this being my first time what type of scheudle would you recommend. and what type of results should i expect?

Thread Information