z28man is offline Junior Member

to Dbol bridge or not?

I was all ready to try the Dbol bridge at the end of my cycle after searching around here until I went over to BodyBuilding.com and the theory was totally thrown out as worthless by the mods and everyone else. So whats the verdict? Anyone done it, advice it? Ive already searched it, just hoping for some more opinions, or experiences with it.

123A is offline Junior Member
    i stand to correction but there was someone was bridging dbol , and was getting good results with it i.e. keeping gains etc. i'm sure there is a thread about it?

z28man is offline Junior Member
    I think I remember reading Tapout getting good results from the bridge, I guess I just worry about continual shutdown.

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    In theroy... the dbol bridge shouldn't keep hpta suppressed... and should also let hpta recover....due to dbol's short half-life.

By taking 10mg in the AM... it should be gone from your system by the time you go to sleep.... which is when your body will produce the most natural test..... your body's feedback mechanisims will detect low test levels while you sleep (because the dbol will be long gone), and tell your body to produce test.

...in theroy at least ...

Thread Information