Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Whats up with the "Clomid Blues"

Because I aint got'em

I experienced no atrophy what so ever, no loss in sex drive at any point, so I'm wondering if my natty test was suppressed enough to need Clomid. I'm taking it any way(protocol must be followed) but I was expecting to be down and out. Instead the birds are chirping, theirs music in my frickin ears, and I look and feel great.
    I've even been out of the gym since Friday(here come the shuns) due to out of town and a skin injury and my gains have been easily maintained through diet(and possibly the clomid). I suppose I could consider myself one of the lucky ones but it just surprised me.

Any of you guys taken clomid with no mood swings or effects?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I've never had mood swings or effects from it. Wonder if we're really brothers seperated at birth ??? Hmm...

Rich8888 is offline Member
    No sides here

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, at what doses are u taking it at? I really didnt have any sides myself.

OG

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Hey bro, I didn't think I was shut down either. But I took clomid anyways, got some vision trails, and finished up without being moody. But like two weeks later, I did notice I had more morning wood than during clomid, so maybe I was shut down a bit. I think we did similar cycles, test400 and eq400.

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    Just wanted to put in my experience...

I never have any noticeable mood swings or any other sides from post-cycle-Clomid.

Only mood swing I would say is I'm depressed I'm off the gear.

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    ive only done one real cycle and when i was on clomid therapy i got some sides. i felt like a damn girl. mass and strenght were maintained but i felt all femmy!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    My theory and from my own research is, what kind of AS cycle you were one prior to Clomid. For example when I do an AS like sustanon , when I start my clomid, I get depressed as hell. When I do just plain test, it does nothing for me. I don't get the mood swings. HInce my theory that it isn't the clomid causing the depression it is your body's way of reacting from not getting anymore of the hormones it was getting during your cycle.

David B. is offline Member
    I'm only on day 3 of Clomid therapy, so I figger it's too soon to tell. But so far I feel great. Better than I've felt in a couple of weeks, but then I've had a nasty cold lately. I'm also doing Tapout's d-bol bridge, and even at only 12.5mg/day, d-bol definitely seems to improve my mood.

--dnb

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    just finished 3 weeks of clomid and i didnt experience much sides except my eyes would water up for no reason, somtimes i would shed a tear out of the blue heh.

Exocet is offline Associate Member
    I had zero side effects from clomid. Everything went smoothly..

Thread Information