WorkingOnIt is offline New Member

Question Workout schedule

I'm going to start a cycle of Deca and test and was wondering what you guys thought about my workout schedule? I know this is probably the wrong forum, but it will probably get the most replies here.
    Sun. - shoulders
    Mon. - legs
    Tues. - chest
    Wed. - back
    Thur. - arms
    Fri. - start over with shoulder
    Sat. - off
    I was wondering, since I'm going to be on gear, if I need to do a little more, I was thinking about doing a heavy day and a light day, just like doing my regular workout and then doing a light workout on a different muscle group just like 2-3 motions.
    Thanks bro's

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    IMO, you are overtraining your self, with only one day of rest, you wont make good gains. I would cut it down to 4 days MAX 5 days lifting....u can make those other days cardio?

sd11 is offline Banned
    IMO you shouldn't train bi's after back nor should you do shoulders twice a week, dont forget they also get a lot of work on chest day. Like Meathead said you're overtraining go to 4 or 5 days a week. Here's my split for example:
    Mon - Chest + Bi's
    Tues - Legs
    Wed - Off
    Thurs - Back
    Fri - Shoulders + Tri's
    Sat- Off
    Sun - Off

WorkingOnIt is offline New Member
    Thanks bro's
    Yeah, I've been looking at a lot of stuff lately and decided to switch up my schedule quite a bit, I'm going to go with 2 on 1 off will I'm on a cycle and then cut it back from that afterwards.
    Thanks again
    late

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    if hes only doing 1bp daily, thats not overtraining, especially on gear and considering his diet/sleep/nutrition is in order...ive been doing 1 bp daily for the last 1.5 years and im still making great progress, why change it up if your still making gains? i do, chest, triceps, back, biceps, shoulders, legs, rest, repeat...gives each bp exactly 1 week to recover, and i can concentrate completely on that muscle group that day, if i were to train biceps after back, or even triceps after back, i wouldn't have enough intensity, strength, or energy as opposed to training biceps by itself...just works out best for me, i guess you gotta find what works best for you...

ssupitbull is offline New Member
    IMO you shouldn't train bi's after back nor should you do shoulders twice a week, dont forget they also get a lot of work on chest day. Like Meathead said you're overtraining go to 4 or 5 days a week. Here's my split for example:
    Mon - Chest + Bi's
    Tues - Legs
    Wed - Off
    Thurs - Back
    Fri - Shoulders + Tri's
    Sat- Off
    Sun - Off

i think that this is a good rutine, but if you want less days in between your body parts, which is an ok thing while your on the gear you can go 2 DAYS on and one day off. this would have you starting over on sun. im on this schedual now and im not on any gear. i find it to work out pretty good. the only difference that i do is back on tues with rear delts and traps(not crasy on rear delts and traps..kinda a quick one) and legs on wed. if your not ready to start over on sun then that is where you can work on your weaknesses or powere movements and then just start it back over on mon. this leaves you with either 2 or 3 days rest durring the week and 6 days rest between each bocy part.

Thread Information