tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member

My cycle and a question

Here is my cycle that i just started this week:

Weeks 1-3- QV Test Prop- 300mg
    Weeks 1-10- TT Enan- 200mg
    Weeks 1-10- QV Cyp- 400mg
    Weeks 1-10- Denkall Deca - 400mg

I have a quick question... i have ran the TTDeca300 before and had no problems with gyno. Do you think that i should be fine going up to 400mg a week or should i just stick to 300mg. Don't want to get gyno and i have no bromo at the moment. Let me know what you think even though i know that everyone reacts differently. This is going to be my 4th cycle and have had no problems with gyno in the past. Thanks

4plates is offline Banned
    i seriously dont see the sides going up with a 100 mg increase,400 is usually the norm.
    i wouldnt go over 600 without any backup

yeah that is what i thought...thanks for the back up...still a little worried though

Mastiff is offline Member
    Trying, if you're worried don't do it. Why raise the dose if you can gain on what you are taking? I'd start thinking about raising the dose if you don't get results, but there is no need to do it ahead of time. You'd probably be fine on 400mg deca , but why take the risk?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    why cyp and enan in the same cycle for the same amount of time? i would have chosen one or the other and run it all the way through............

peace bb79

I don't know why i chose the two different testosterones i figure testosterone is testosterone and i never did the enan before so i figured i would throw it in not going to make a difference either way. I think i will go up to the 400mg a week since i already started with that. Hopefully i can get some bromo...if anyone know's let me know Thanks

en1222 is offline Member
    For me the test caused the gyno, never deca or even d-Bol. Primotest is the stuff that Fu**ed me up.

i wish i could do the prop for another week but i only got one bottle when i should've gotten 2..ohh well i am not too worried about that. Also the 4th week i have to take a plane to Las Vegas for 3 days and i don't want to be worried about bringing that and a needle along. As for the combo of cyp and enan i don't see what the problem is since you got Sust and Omn that have 4 different kinds of test in it. And the prop in those are pretty much wasted because most people don't inject them at least every other day. So i don't know what is wrong with doing 2 long lasting testosterones. Maybe someone can tell me?

Thread Information