Thread: Longer cycle

yellowviper is offline Associate Member

Longer cycle

ok guys...i'm into 4th week of 400mg eq and 500mg enan per week. i initially intended for a 10 week cycle but now considering to stretch it to about 15 weeks. same doses, 400mg eq+500mg enan, 50mg winny tabs ed for the last 6-7 weeks.....this is my first cycle. I already have a good solid natural base to start with...plus i visit my physician once every two weeks for the blood work.....what i want to know is if it's safe to run this cycle for that long....i have clomid for the end. thanks in advance for all of your help.

samoth is offline Member
    Safe? Yes, that's not all that long of a cycle. Only worry I would have, and this goes with any prolonged cycle, would be that the longer one is on, the longer it takes for your natural testosterone levels to return to normal. However, 5 weeks will make little difference. Props on getting blood work done, being safe is the most important aspect.

Peace

Mastiff is offline Member
    I'm with Samoth on this. A lot of guys run 12 week cycles, this is only 3 weeks more than that, and you're getting the bloodwork done. I'd say go for it.

Thread Information