Thread: creatine

hitmanm3 is offline New Member

Unhappy creatine

This question has nothing to do with the juice directly but it does have to do with everybodies expertise.....wich creatine renders better result? reason being that iam about to get back into the natural state of bodybuilding for atleast six months and need some fedback.....thanks for any help.

brundle is offline Associate Member
    This is my experience: Creatine is creatine. As long as the label says it's 100% pure creatine, any brand will do. Whether it's micronized or not it works the same. I've taken creatine 5 times before, 5 different brands and the result has been the same. I think you're better off buying pure creatine and mixing it with dextrose or grape juice instead of buying the mixes which contain creatine (ex. Betagen by EAS).

Take 5g 4x daily for 5-7 days to saturate, then 5g daily as a maintenance dose.

calirj0 is offline Junior Member
    best choice for the money would be to buy your own micronized creatine and a tub of dextrose, and mix about 40 grams D with 5 grams C. Or, If you have more money you could just buy "Creatine HSC" by AST nutrition or "Cell Tech" by Mucsle tech. They are about the same in effectiveness, although I think HSC is a little better.

~cali

calirj0 is offline Junior Member
    Also, In my humble opinion, There is really no need to load creatine, and even if you want to, certainly no need to take more then 10 grams for 4 days or so

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    ya, know need to load creainte IMO

Thread Information