jg42058p is offline Member

strange clenbuteral side affects! Help!

I've taken clenbuteral 2 times before and I've been ok on it. The only side affect I noticed were mild jitters and sweating more than usual, which I dont mind. My source for clen is a board sponsor, so I take it as a research chemical (liquid form). I'm pretty sure its legit.

I'm on my 3rd cycle now and have been taking 100mcg/day for about a week. I noticed something strange though. Lately I've been having these really deep coughs where it feels like I'm gonna puke after I cough.... and then the really weird part: right after I cough I get this pain in my prostate region almost as if someone kicked me in the balls.

Could this be a sign of something bad? The cough/prostate pain doesn't happen every day but it does happen now and then and makes me concerned.

I'm not on any other anabolic substances (no steroids or anything like that)
    Last edited by jg42058p; 09-06-2008 at 01:01 PM.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    that is not a normal side for clen use. we arent medical professionals here so i would suggest you take a trip to the doctor just to be safe.

burnin69 is offline Member
    sometimes during coughing fits the muscle area under my balls locks up and it feels like someone is stabbing me in the nuts. Does it feel muscular related or does it really feel like your prostate. could also be signs of a hernia.

burnin69 is offline Member
    I dont think it would be a sign of the clen which actually opens airways

Romme1 is offline Junior Member
    I got the same side effect with the "gonna puke after Cough", but It only happended 2-3 times For me. But I never got pain in my prostate.
    I also experienced the deep breath/hisp after air, but I am of the belief it is a sideeffect, because the heart is beating faster.

Could be many times though. Look for blood in urin/dump, and seek a doctor if this problems happens 1 more time again! Be safe about your body, you only use it once.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    See a doctor.

BadBarbie is offline Banned
    I don't think this is from the clen . See a doctor like everyone else said. Probably a nose/throat infection from a post nasal drip. The pain could be from muscle soreness or any other number of things.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha.....taint cramps.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Sounds like someone is due for a prostate exam. Open wide!

Braveheart04 is offline Associate Member
    Clen is used as an asthma medication, so its not going to make you tighten up coughing, go to the doc. bro.

Thread Information