blown93302 is offline Junior Member

PICS, week 7 test/eq/dbol

sorry if this isnt allowed in this forum.... mods can move it if they'd like.

hey guys, here are some pics of me on my current test/eq/dbol cycle. these were taken last week which would be the end of week 6. couple things first, I KNOW MY PECS AND TRAPS SUCK!!! lol, please dont flame too bad!! also, i suck at posing!! im 205 in these pics, 6'. any guesses on bodyfat?? well let me know what you guys think. thanks!

Cajun is offline New Member
    Brother, You look good. Nice arms and back. You are right chest and traps need work. Cant see the wheels, but hopefully you are hitting them. Nothing funnier than a huge upper body with little girl legs. Keep up the good work.

Ranger Guest
    I think you look GREAT Bro...You're not pumped, nor are you flexing hard, but the " V " Taper to the back is there...delts are nice, guns look good....Traps really aren't too bad...hit the chest, and crush the wheels and you're on your way....NICE JOB!!!

Ranger

Tekto is offline Junior Member
    Looking good bro...try to hit more incline dumbell presses, and flat dumbell presses..they work great!! BTW, the background of the picture looks good..DAMN...two buckets of NLARGE!!...this guy knows his shit! LOL

yiyangzhi is offline New Member
    Looks good to me.

blown93302 is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the nice remarks guys!! so what do you think for a second cycle?? longterm goals are 220 with 8%. i was thinking of maybe a test/eq/fina to try and lean out plus gain a few pounds for a spring cycle. well thanks again!!!!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey, can i get a chug of that Nlarge?

Lookin good bro, that BACK is sick....it's all about the back, even with a tshirt on, you can tell who's got a V and who doesnt, and you got it. Atta boy.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Good work man...I would say that your B.f. is no higher than 12-14% so Your not that far away from your goal...

atwa is offline Associate Member
    looking very solid.........keep up the hard work.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    like papa said.. that's alotta frikin N-Large... and i think i see some GNC whey protein their too.... good to see u are gettin plenty of protein....

NICE V... just hit the chest a lil more and you'll look great.

Thread Information