latman49 is offline Member

I still have big nuts

I've been on Fina for 3.5 weeks and haven't noticed any change in my balls. I know Fina shuts you down, so I should have some atrophy, right? For all of you Fina users, did you guys notice any shrinkage of the rocks?

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    my nuts usually don't change much at all, reguardless of what i'm on...it's wierd

WanaKnowMore is offline New Member
    I think it depends on the person..
    I have read that in some people the atrophy was so bad that the testies were brought down to a 0 radious.. I am not sure that I believe this but like I said I think it changes from person to person..

F'nJact is offline Junior Member
    a 0 radius???? lmao. i highly doubt that. if that were the case there would be nothing there.

i start fina next week though, is testicle shrinkage common with fina??? im gonna be pissed if they shrink, fortunately i got some size to spare , jk.

WanaKnowMore is offline New Member
    Originally posted by F'nJact
    a 0 radius???? lmao. i highly doubt that. if that were the case there would be nothing there.

i start fina next week though, is testicle shrinkage common with fina??? im gonna be pissed if they shrink, fortunately i got some size to spare , jk.
    just something that I read on that fina site..

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Testicular atrophy never occurred for me until my cycles started going over six months. It seems to be person specific but not unusual to experience little or no shrinkage.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    fina is the only thing that gave me any shrinkage. 3 days after being off it with test still in my system, my nuts had grown back. That stuff is hard on the balls for me

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    Same here, after 3 months of gear usage my nuts were merely softer, I've never had athropy before...

latman49 is offline Member
    I haven't had any probs with Fina dick either. I was kinda hoping to have a little bit of FD, I know that's sounds weird, but my unit is like clockwork when it comes to spontaneous erections. Everyday around 2:30, I pitch a tent for no reason at all. This really sucks when you are at work. I was hoping the Fina would put an end to that, but no such luck.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    My gagoonies don't shrivel up, maybe just a bit more tighter, but never to small.....

Thread Information