met090 is offline New Member

clomid and deca cycle???

this will be my first a/s experience. im 27 5'9" 150lbs have some deca and clomid on order. how does this cycle look?

week1 deca 200mg
    week2 deca 200mg
    week3 deca 300mg
    week4 deca 200mg
    week5 deca 100mg
    week6 deca 200mg
    and three weeks later start taking clomid

ive been doing all kinds of research and reading posts. thank you all for the great info!!!!!
    bryan

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    dont pyramid the deca ...Just keep it constant. Also add some test. Most would say add twice as much test compared to the deca. how much clomid do you have?
    Jens

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    to be honest bro thats not a great looking cycle. First off, the dosages you are running witht the Deca wont do much more than shut down your natural test levels. I doubt you will see any solid gains off of that dose and only a 6 week cycle.

A few suggestions
    1)Bump the dose to at least 400mg/week for 10 weeks
    2)Use some test prop or Dbol to jumpstart your cycle in week 1-4
    3)Stack the deca with test (probably Cypionate or Enanthate at say 4-500mg/week) This serves a few purposes. First off it will keep test in your system so you wont go limp, and test is a good base to have for a mass building cycle.

Perhaps you should read the drug profiles on the mainpage and some of the educational forums.

Also, what is your past training experience like, and what does your diet look like?

Well, I hope this post helps you out a little.

peace bro
    sym

McBain is offline Member
    at 5'9" 150 even if you are ripped you couldn't have that good of a base bro. Make sure you have a good base before you jump into juice. Not a flame, but JMO.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    good advice Symantech.

i also have some test i was just worried about the hair loss with test enanthate . i work at a lab so i will be easy for me to keep a check on my test and progesterone levels. if i stack should i keep my test the same as it is when im off the a/s.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Listen to symatech. I don't think you'll like the Deca only cycle, much less the side effects. I'm speaking from experience. Add Test along w/ the Deca, and make sure you use the Clomid properly and at the right time. Clomid too soon does no good w/ Deca.

so what should my cycle look like and exactly when and how much test, deca , clomid. im just trying to avoid as many side effects as possible so i would like to keep everything at a low dose.

Clomid shoudl start 3 weeks after your last shot. Front load w/ 300mg first day, then 100mg/d for the next 7-10 days, then 50mg/d for the next 10 days. As for keeping the dosage low, the minimum I would do is 400mg/week Test and 200mg/wk of Deca . No pyramid cycle. Anything less you may not get what you're looking for.

Doing Deca only caused me to not be able to bust a nut for about a month after the cycle, with the Clomid therapy. I could get it up and keep it up, but no finishing. Cool for her, but a little frustrating - makes for good cardio, too!!!!

Good luck

how long should i make this cycle???
    1) Front load clomid 300mg first day, then 100mg/d for the next 7-10 days, then 50mg/d for the next 10 days
    2) weeks 1-10 200 deca and 400 test?
    3) 3 weeks after a/s last shot start the clomid again

as far as gyno and hair loss will the clomid suppress the test enough?

and what type of results should i expect??

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    dont take the clomid before your cycle bro. only after. But yes, take it 3 weeks after last Deca injection. run it like its been suggested (300mg day 1, next 10 days 100mg, next 10 days 50mg.)

Now, with regards to your gyno question. Neither clomid or Nolvadex will help you if you get gyno from the Deca. I dont think you will because you are running the low doses BUT if you were to get gyno from the Deca you would need BROMO to combat it. Unfortunately BROMO is expensive and hard to come by. But honestly i dont foresee a problem.

You may also wish to consider running .5mg armidex/liquidex every day throughout your entire cycle. Since you are pretty conscerned with possible sides, this will help keep some bloat down and it will decrease your estrogen levels.

When you get your bloodwork done understand your test levels will be very low for a few weeks after your cycle and into your clomid therapy. Do not panic as they will come back in time.

Oh yes I almost forgot. Some people like to use HCG for post cycle recovery but you will get mixed opinions on this so I figured Id just mention it to ya.

peace
    sym

ps. what about that diet??? this is very important

im already on a high protein diet130- 180g . i usually take in about 2500 cal a day.
    i really do appreciate the help

You can about double that protein intake and up the calories. While your on, you need more food and more protein.

As for the results - all depends on what you put into it. You could add an easy 15 pounds with a good diet and good workouts. AT 5'9" and 150, you should be able to add pretty easy.

Thread Information