Rugby13 is offline Member

Workout critique, Should I do......while on Fina?

I know this should probably be on the workout forum but I have a kind of fina rlated question with this, My question is: Is this workout ok or should I be doing every muscle group twice a week. Fina putting on solid muscle I want to get the most out of it so I'm wondering if the juice you taking effects how you should work-out.
    This is my current workout schedule, what do you bros think?

Monday: Back - Wide grip chin ups, Wide lat pull-downs, close grip pulldowns, upright seated close grip rows, upright seated widegrip rows - Everything 3 sets

Tuesday: Chest - Flat Bench bar, Flat bench dumbells, incline cable flys, standing cable flys - 3 sets of everything except flat bench. I usually do about 5 sets

Wednesday - OFF DAY

Thurs: Bi's - Standing barbell curls, seated dumbell curls, reverse barbell curls, cable curls - 3 sets of everything. Then I do two sets of negatives at the end

Fri: Legs - Squats, dumbells lunges, leg extensions, leg curls, seated calf raises - 3 sets of everything

Sat: Shoulders and tri's - Shoulders - laterall raises, front raises, machine military press, reverse cables cross-overs, Tri's - single arm cable pushdowns, single arm revers cable pushdown, Straight bar cable pushdowns - 3 sets of everything
    The reason for shoulder sand tri's together is because tri's don't take me long and I have a shoulder injury so I'm limited there to.

I do everything to failure, usually about 10 reps

latman49 is offline Member
    I'm on Fina too bro, and the only parts I hit 2 times a week are arms and calves. I split tris with chest on MON, bis with back on TUE, and then FRI is arm day(bis, tris, forearms). All other parts just once a week.

The only change in my routine has been starting with both deadlifts and heavy t-bar rows together in each back workout. I used to rotate those two, using only one each workout.

I'm up 23 pounds in just under 4 weeks so each part once a week is working pretty good for me.

Rugby13 is offline Member
    Thanks bro, how many fina cycles have you done?

Thread Information