• Enth

16 59.26%
  • Sust

0 0%
  • Rattle snake venom

2 7.41%
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic

Least painful test?

how do you help their to be less pain? heat the oil? man up? doesnt hurt you?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Close tie for me between enth and prop, but I chose enth. Virormones are like butter, but bc of the ED injects, I always get a little sore when I haven't rotated sites enough.

Galenika FTW!

korsow is offline Associate Member
    Ok, there are usually a couple of factors that can affect "the morning after" kicked in the(insert inj body part here) feeling from any AAS.. Most of the time it's caused by the amount of BA/etc in the solution, other times it's caused by the concentration (the higher it is the more painfull it is) , Amount of liquid (dont do more than 2cc's IMO)and lastly (IMO) injection method(how steady you are, If you hit a nerve, if your clean , how fast u inject etc)..

I'f yer doing 1CC of something thats usually painfull, I suggest going to one of em research kit websites and buying some sterile oil.. Fill 1 cc with whatever yer gonna use, and then add another CC of plain sterile oil.. this works 90% of the time..

Oh yeah, I fergot to mention, Water based productsusually hurt/.. for me anyways lol

korsow is offline Associate Member
    oh,, and heating the oil doesnt really work, in some instances it will evap some of the BA or other solvents in it a bit.. just remember to let that sucker cool down for a long time before inj.. I had to learn that the hard way a long long time ago..

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by korsow View Post
    oh,, and heating the oil doesnt really work, in some instances it will evap some of the BA or other solvents in it a bit.. just remember to let that sucker cool down for a long time before inj.. I had to learn that the hard way a long long time ago..
    Warming the oil does help, but only in so much as it helps pass through the needle easier, so you have to apply less pressure leading to less movement of the needle, so ultimately causing less injection pain.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I cant really tell the difference between cyp and enanthate they are both painless.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    i have never experianced any pain that really hurt except the one time i injected 1.25 prop into my outer tricept head, o man it was the worst pain ever, inky warned me but i didnt listen and felt like my arm was going to rot off for about 4 days lol

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Ive used prop in my tricep, delt, lat, pec, and quad. For me it all boiled down to what lab of prop i used. One was hella painful and the other one PAINLESS. BA has a lot to do with pain in some cases as you could have some enanthate that hurt like hell and prop that doesnt. For the most part tho enanthate with the least pain due to the actual ester not causing as much irritation as prop does to the tissue. Also less frequent injections reduce any scar tissue and give adequite time for sites to heal.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think anyone can accurately answer this question, it comes down to a lot of factors.....Ingredients used in production, strength of the hormone, a persons own pain tolerance, etc......

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    I dont think anyone can accurately answer this question, it comes down to a lot of factors.....Ingredients used in production, strength of the hormone, a persons own pain tolerance, etc......
    i agree with jstraw, i was just gonna post how much pain tolerance one can handle and where the inkection site is. also how many mg/ml are in the mix. usually the more mg/ml the more painful it is

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    bit all in all most common prop is more painful the enth or cyp. and sus is the worst?

YupYup is offline Junior Member
    Iranian Test E by far the least painful type of injection. I had zero post injection pain from this. Pharm grade gear is awesome.

MR_T is offline Member
    so is enth really that much less painful than cyp? cyp has been painless for me after the second injection

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YupYup View Post
    Iranian Test E by far the least painful type of injection. I had zero post injection pain from this. Pharm grade gear is awesome.

just talked to a guy that got some"prop" from there and he said same thing

Thread Information