Thread: 4 weeks cycles

4 weeks cycles

I have been cycling for about a year and half now, I am always doing 4 weeks Fina/Winny/Primo...once every third cycle, I will throw a bulker, Sus 750/EQ400/Primo 400 per week for 10 weeks with DBOL 50 mgs E/D for wks 1-4. What are some thoughts. Not much help around here! Excuse my English no good.

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member
    u tell us bro what kind of gains are u getting gives us details sounds good

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    My next (second) is gonna be a 5-6 weeker consisting of fina/winny/test prop. From what i hear short cycles with short esters are great, good gains and less sides.

Gains have been steady and consistent. i can cycle 4 weeks on 4 weeks off..Fina/Winny/Primo for 4 weeks is plenty..I hvae been seeing a solid 15 ponds in 4 weeks with about 10 keepable after 4 weeks off...not bad conisdering it is solid..strangth is pegged out. Less time on, less time off...usually my workout partner is doing 10 to 12 week cycles i have 2 cycles completed when he has one! He usually begins seeing gains about week 4 or 5 when I have peaked...then a few weeks later I start again. I really like it. I feel better when I am on a 4 week fina/Winny/Primo than on my bulk cycle.

THIS IS WHAT PAUL BORESON WAS ALL ABOUT GUERILLA WAREFARE TACTICS.(GET IN SHOOT GET OUT BEFORE UR BODY MAKES ANY CHANGES. ICURENTLLY CHANGE MINE TO FOUR WEEK CYCLES ,LAST TIME I PRINTED A THREAT ON THIS I GOT NEGATIVE RESPONSE

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Do you still take clomid? How are you cycling clomid in there? What doses? I'm thinking about doing a few short cycles after my next bulker.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    bump

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just curious to know if you get tested to see if you have recovered before you start another four week cycle. The problem with fango wango cycles, especially when you introduce test prop and fina, is that recovery is not as fast as people think. If you are not truly recovering then essentially you are just running one long cycle with rollercoaster spikes in hormone levels. Generally that makes sides worse. If you aren't getting an endo screen I suggest you do so your time off is effective.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for advice, Rickson, When I do a 4 weeker, i run clomid for 2 weeks afterward. I have yet to see any sides..besides those desired and welcomed! I will get a checkbefore doing another 4 weeker. I am on my second 4 wk now .
    Last edited by BamaSlamma; 11-12-2002 at 04:04 AM.

its usualy 3or 4 the most weeks and receptors should be good and fresh your nuts dont shrink , therefore recovering faster .30 days its usually a shock u give ur body,hitting the body without it knowing what the fuck hit it u get in shoot and get out before ur body knows anything,guerilla warefare tactics ur body makes no changes ,now with long cycles ur body will start noticing changes it knows ur getting hormone from outside thus making ur own production stop and other crazy shit. the longer ur on the longer ur off the shorter ur on the less time for recover

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    IGF-1,
    That statement is only true to a certain extent. Time on does play a role in recovery but it has been shown time and time again that recovery from even short acting esters takes time and everyone is different. Also within a week of shooting a hormone your body is going to react and begin suppression. I know you are a big believer in the 2-4 week cycle but I will say again this type of cycle has been around for a long time and almost everyone has abandoned it for a multitude of reasons. Personally I think you are better off running a minimum of six weeks with a short acting ester.

Thread Information