JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Making your own juice from raw materials from China

Has anyone done this? What did you think is it to much of a hassle or not? Is it just as good as pre-made gear or better? Do you think it's batter then vet gear?

JohnnyB

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    its not a hassle if you have some what of a good backround with lab techniques, organic chemistry, and a clean environment...you need to be able to control all your variables, its not like making fina...

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    its not a hassle if you have some what of a good backround with lab techniques, organic chemistry, and a clean environment...you need to be able to control all your variables, its not like making fina...
    It is ALOT easier than making fina, less time consuming and will cost you alot less than buying vet or human grade products from sources. As for having a background with lab techniques...all you need to know how to do is put powder in a bottle of alcohol on some heat and then add oil to the solution....filter after it is all mixed together and you are done. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS CLEAN ENVIRONMENT AND EQUIPMENT!!!!!!

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    making gear from powders is very easy. if you have converted fina you will find using powders much easier. Just don't try to mae your own version of T-400. hehee

Lewd

4plates is offline Banned
    how about making winny from winny powder.since its water based how would one go about making it? sterile water? if someone could elaborate a little more id appreciate the info

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    bacteriostatic water, i think you can order it from chem supply companies...and i wasn't saying its hard, sterility is a big concern and indeed its not like making fina...if your going to shoot something deep into your muscle, it would be wise to know how clean it is...

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I'd rather pay a little extra for a reputable (organon, zambon) company to make it for me.

you can not filter suspension is one prob with making winny injectable.
    you can use the cleanest procedures,tools,environment and heat sterilization. It worked for me once.

Lewd

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Im going to make my own winny. Considering making my own EQ also.
    My lab technique i got in high school. I pretty sure that is enough if you can follow instructions and keep it clean on the area your working on.

What do you Bro's think of the tren ace, would this be better or stick to the pellets?

JohnnyB

latman49 is offline Member
    Are we talking injectibles only here, or can you make orals from raw materials as well?

The raw materials that I mentioned would be make into injectables, you would make orals from some of them, winny (still not sure) and anavar .

JohnnyB

you can make orals from any 17aa powder.

someone claimed to be able to make stable winny injectable with benzyl benzoate. i wish I had more winny powder so i could try this myself. I will admit that I am not familiar with benzyl benzoate so I'd have to see what injectable drugs it is found in and how many ml/dose to see if it is a safe option.

Lewd

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Actually with winny you should be extra extra careful. the reason being is, that it is water based meaning that bacteria can grow very very easily with winny. Where as with most oil based products, most contain BA and oil's do not encourage bacteria growth like water does.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    check out the bodybuiding.com forum, they have sticky at the top of their anabolic forum on how to make a sterile injectable from powders, i will try it myself when i get my powders later this month, it's supposed to be way easier than making fina.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    by BigCat (mod at bodybuilding.com)

ow to make your own injectables ...
    I've been a protagonist of ordering steroids in powder/oil for a while now. Problems with shipping amps and vials internationally make it near impossible to create good odds on it arriving without spending a fortune on the way of shipping. And the risks of using domestic sources make that an option I usually avoid as well. But many seem reluctant to go this way, because they feel they couldn't make their own injectable compounds. Yet this is quite easy.

What you need is either arachis or sesame oil, some benzyl alcohol, syringes and clean containers. Say you want to do a 10 week cycle of 500 mg per week test enanthate , so you order 5 grams of test enth powder. At 250 mg/ml that means 20 ml of gear. Take your syringe and fill your container with pure water, but keep track of the amount. When you have 20 ml in there, mark it. Empty the container. Calculate 3%, in this case 0.6 ml. Heat the oil to 100 degrees C or 212 degrees F. let it cool. Dump the powder in the container, then add oil to just below the 20 ml mark, Then use a syringe to add 0.6 ml of Benzyl alcohol and if its still below the 20 ml mark, add some more oil til you reach that mark. Shake it up real well, and voila : one cycle's worth of testosterone enanthate . Seem like a lot of trouble, but if you can guarantee delivery of the product its a much safer option than internationally shipping vials, or risk prosecution with domestic sources.

the problem with Big Cats post is that it does not apply to this situation. his method will not work on 17aa AS powders.

and it appears that his post is in regards to making powders easier to ship internationally and has no filter or heating involved:his post is for storage purposes at best. Not a knock on him since his post was not intended for braking down 17aa AS powders into injectable

Lewd

I was over at Anabolic Science and Basskiller has gotten winny to suspend in a solution that can be mixed with oil, here's the link check it out.
    http://www.anabolicscience.com/forum...&threadid=6640

JohnnyB

WhackTheBid is offline Junior Member
    JohhnyB- Im not asking for a source and know how to use search engines fine- but are powders readily availble to make your own gear? Have you actally bought some and had it delivered?If yes Ill start hitting the search engines- this sounds like a great idea- id love to try to do this
    Thank you very much for your reply

i was hoping someone could suspend it using raw materials even if it was a combo of BA/BB instead of using a kit...

i will give it another stab early next year.

lewd

WTB it's out there I haven't bought any yet, but there's alot of Bro's that have from the place I know of. From what I understand thier not really powders depending on the ester they could be more like a paste, but I'm sure.

JohnnyB

Here's a theard I found that helps explain how to make test enan from raw materials.
    http://www.massmonsterz.com/forum/sh...ight=enanthate

JohnnyB

osujudoman is offline Junior Member
    JohnnyB, could you drop me a PM or an email please? Want to discuss this further with you.

- Judoman

Thread Information