sabitu is offline New Member

Need opinions on my first cycle

I am starting my first cycle soon and would like some opinions on it. Right now I am 5'10 and 170 pounds and I would like to get up to around 195 to 200 pounds. My cycle looks like this:

Weeks 1-10 = 250mg/week of Sustanon
    Weeks 1-10 = 300mg/week of Deca
    Weeks 1-5 = 30mg/day of DBol
    Use Nolvadex if gyno occurs and start Clomid 3 weeks after last injection. If there is any way I can alter my cycle to increase my gains let me know. I can't increase the mg/week of sustanon and deca though because that's all I have available to me right now. Also, what kind of gains can I expect with this cycle?

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Need opinions on my first cycle

Originally posted by sabitu
    I am starting my first cycle soon and would like some opinions on it. Right now I am 5'10 and 170 pounds and I would like to get up to around 195 to 200 pounds. My cycle looks like this:

Weeks 1-10 = 250mg/week of Sustanon
    Weeks 1-10 = 300mg/week of Deca
    Weeks 1-5 = 30mg/day of DBol
    Use Nolvadex if gyno occurs and start Clomid 3 weeks after last injection. If there is any way I can alter my cycle to increase my gains let me know. I can't increase the mg/week of sustanon and deca though because that's all I have available to me right now. Also, what kind of gains can I expect with this cycle?
    Food and Drug Administration is the key. Notice the FOOD is in bold, for good reason.

Eat well, train hard, and get adequate rest.

Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    looks good bro..........like x said rome wasnt built in a day, so take your time and do things right.

good luck.........

peace bb79

Thread Information