Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: deca or tren e?

rampage12 is offline Member
    im going to try higher just to see if i get better results i did 500mg test and 400mg deca last cycle..this will be 5th 27, 6'0, 214, bout 11, 7, off and on for 8 years, planning to put on size and strength

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Well although i dont think those doses are needed, to eachs own...

best of luck bro!

well from what ive read the more u take the better the results...too a certian point. i know there is a point to where u dont get as much return for what your putting in but i figured those doses were good

The more you take the higher the sides as well...

More gear doesnt always mean more gains bro... Its all dependant on diet and training really. If you feel youre not getting enough gains from a mid-range dose, i would check your diet before looking at upping the dose to almost 1G a week.

JMO.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    I can't believe there aren't more fans of EQ on this thread. That is one of my all time favorites for a bulking cycle. It always gives nice steady gains with very little water retention and definitley aids with fat loss, very few sides as well, not to mention the vascularity and increased appetite. To each his own I guess, but my all time favorite, is Test-E stacked with EQ and Parabolan . That cycle is just insane for both LBM gains and strength. I've never been a big fan of Deca . Just my two cense...

ok i see what your saying what about three shots a week? 562.5 mg test e a wk..450 mg deca a wk..300mg masteron enan a wk?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Adding certain drugs to merley help your appetite seems pointless IMO. No point throwing in worthless compounds just because it helps a surpressed appetite. JMO.

And obviously if you dont have low BF% you wont look vascular. The higher your BF% the less def. your going to show. I thought that went without saying. Sorry for the confusion.

definition and vascularity are two totally different things.theres professional bb'rs that step on stage at 2%bf and have the smallest of veins..go look through magazines...flex wheeler was one of these guys...vascularity is genetics!!!

EQ is a great drug and yes I use it to stimulate the appetite along with the other obvious benifits.if your gonna run an oral then more then likely it will effect your appetite esp running drol which I personally only run in the winter when im looking for size and stregnth,to take it and not be able to eat would be counter productive to say the least

The more you take the higher the sides as well...

More gear doesnt always mean more gains bro... Its all dependant on diet and training really. If you feel youre not getting enough gains from a mid-range dose, i would check your diet before looking at upping the dose to almost 1G a week.

JMO.
    this is true

you have to eat for the size you want to be not the size you are,so the bigger you get the more you have to eat to continue to grow,but there comes a point where you cant eat anymore and have to up the dose.

Testosterone is a dose to size/strenth related drug,I have taken up to 5g a week and let me tell you if i could afford to keep it that high i would.I was benching 500lbs for 8 reps compared to running it at 1g a week,I can only get it for 1 rep,diet and training all the same.dont ever let anyone tell you less is more when it comes to test.they just dont know what they are talking about

You were taking 5G's a week?!?!

Dude! So youre cool with being on HRT for the rest of your life huh? lol

Thats pretty nuts. I seriously doubt you couldnt grow on 3G or 4Gs...

What did it take to get to 5000mgs a week of Test?

You were taking 5G's a week?!?!

Dude! So youre cool with being on HRT for the rest of your life huh? lol

Thats pretty nuts. I seriously doubt you couldnt grow on 3G or 4Gs...

What did it take to get to 5000mgs a week of Test?
    hrt? please bro,I have 4 kids and waiting on my 5th in 3 months

dont believe everything you read,believe what ppl who have been there tell you if you can get one to tell you the truth,been using for 21 yrs,I can come off and be back to normal in a matter of 6 weeks time.

5gs is real life doses bro.
    im not some skinny little dude with a 6pack because im suffering from malnutrition.

and i went through 3 and 4gs to get to 5gs along with a whole lot of deca and dbol

its all good bro,i dont recommend for the guys just wanting to look good for the beach for me thoughi have been working out for 25yrs now,using for 21,its become a lifestyle for me,again,not for everyone

well on that info im gonna stick with the higher dosed cycled i stated above

got another question...ive searched the forum but no luck...how do i go about baking my gear? i have 20cc left from other cycle that i think was not sterile i used couple of cc's and got infection.. ive filtered it and added BA but i want to bake it so how do i do it?

Best to ask that question in this section bro.. http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57

Youd get a better answer probably...

ive already filtered and added BA ill just try it like that

god-send is offline Associate Member
    just buy new gear ,i wouldent bother risking getting another infection if you dont bake and filter it right.

i know test is test ive been told many times...but since im gonna do 3 shots a week would i benefit ant from taking sust instead of test e?

20cc of deca is alot of money

Quote Originally Posted by rampage12 View Post
    i know test is test ive been told many times...but since im gonna do 3 shots a week would i benefit ant from taking sust instead of test e?
    imo yes i feel sust kicks in alot faster than e/c due to the short esters in it.

Sust is good,I like Sust some ppl dont,you may have heard the term "sust flu" ist real,it is for me anyway,never fails 1st 5 weeks on sust i always feel like sh!t,i dont know what it is but it never fails to happen,once thrue it though its smooth sailing

i also like sust and never have any of the problems runing it x2 shots per week.

thats just me tho

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage12 View Post
    ive already filtered and added BA ill just try it like that
    If you've done that properly and put the remaining filtered liquid into a clean and sterile vile, you she be fine. No need to throw it away. Just make sure your procedures were intelligent (you didn't sneeze or cough on anything) and your hands were washed with either antibacterial soap or rinsed with rubbing alcohol and you should be good to go.

anyone have any experience with halo? was wanting to know if running 10mg before workout does anything?

what about taking sust and tri tren ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information