tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member

Could this be kidney problems??

Alright guys here it goes. Over the summer i had gave blood tests to check everything and my liver was up and my kidneys were fine. Then i went back around august and the doc said that my liver and kidneys are fine. So here is the deal i just started a cycle, it hasn't even been a week and i am going lower back pains on my left hand side. I know you are thinking that this could be anything, but my pee is clear, but very bubbly and foamy...which means that i am pissing out a lot of protein. I have upped my protein intake a lot compared to what i have been, but the whole point of your kidneys are to keep the protein in and just piss out wastes. Does this mean that my kidneys are being over worked because of the protein, and what do you think i should do. I am not going to the doctors for atleast another week to see if this is just back pain. Let me know what you think. Thanks

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I've gotten that same pain from ref-b. Are you on Dbol or another oral bro. If so I would say kidneys for sure.

I freaked out but as long as you take care of it you will be ok. Heres what I did and it took about 3-4 days for the pain to leave.I first upper my water intake from 1 to 2 gallons a day. Secondly I drank a bottle of cranberry ed till it left. Also I took more milk thistle (ala is used more now) Good luck bro

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    yeah i guess the best thing to do is go to the doctors and find out....thanks

Thread Information