JimmyP is offline New Member

I think i got scammed......Venting

Well lets start this way. Last sunday i begain what i thought was my QV Deca 300/1ml cycle. This is my first cycle, i was gonna stack it with some dbol but my guy couldnt get ahold of any. I have clomid and HCG ready for post cycle therapy .

So sunday, i injected myself for the first time. All went well, but the morning after it felt liek i got a charlie hourse on my glute. It still hurts now, a dull pain, which had been pretty bad till liek yesterday.

I was just researching a bit, and most peopel said deca should'nt be that painfull. So i did some more lookin around, i got my amp back and i started lookin at it. Part of the label was ripped of, where it says "Deca 300" on the top because of "customs". My guys said that his guy does this in case he gets searched so they wont knwo what it is.

Anyway, the main label was scrathed off, but the Batch # was there and the exp date as well. I checked the QV company website and matched up the batch # and exp date. I discovered that this wasn't deca at all but it was Testosterone Propionate 100mg/1ml.
    I was pretty pissed.

My friend who gets this stuff got an earful from me. He is also takin the same amp as me and he also had his label ripped off and discovered it was the same batch # and exp date so he didnt even know. So he called him guy and it ends up he "mistakenly" gave us the wrong stuff.

I cant beleive its this hard to get the right gear, we waited about 3 months to get this anyway and its the wrong gear!

Anyway, i only took one 100mg dose of the QV Test Propionate , i doubt it had any effect on me, i plan to stop it immediatly just because i havent done any research on this. But my friend is on week 3 and has taken 3 doses of it each 100mg. Should he be worried? Should he take some clomid after he stops taking it?

Well........thanks for listening to me vent.
    Last edited by JimmyP; 11-07-2002 at 11:28 PM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    That sucks bro, but unfortunetly this kind of thing happens all the time.
    I suggest you never order from this clown again. And tell your friends not to either.
    Your friend won't need to take clomid. 3 shots of prop isn't going to shut him down. Just stop taking it untill you get more gear.
    Goodluck

Thanks for the info. My buddy is glad. Yea its just so dissapointing after doin all this research and waiting a couple more months on top of that, we got the wrong gear.
    Last edited by JimmyP; 11-08-2002 at 01:12 AM.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by JimmyP
    I wish i could find a better source.
    Be careful...you are probably going to get a few pm's from that comment. I wouldn't trust any of'm. sorry about your luck.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Yea, dont reply to any of the pms. Good luck next time.

Originally posted by tt333
    Yea, dont reply to any of the pms. Good luck next time.
    Yea i slipped. Oops. I'll ingnore em all. Its kind of frustrating though, even if i were to try to find a good reliable source here, and if i PM any mods, seems liek no one would be willing to help me out because of the recent busts, and although ive been on the board a while researching, ive just recently started posting.

Thread Information