jampop is offline New Member

Cool 1st Cycle Advice, 30 Years Old, Tall... desperately need advice and guidance!

Hi There,

First thanks for taking the time to read my post!

I'm a 30 year old male who has been working out for 10 years with OK results but never quite getting to where I want to be and feel like I have hit a ceiling and want some help.

Stats:

Height: 195cm / 6'4"
    Weight: 87kg / 191 pounds
    Body Fat: 13- 15%

My end goal is to to weigh 90 - 92kg at 10% BF

My current workout regime is a 5 day split lifting heavy as possible for 4 - 6 reps
    Monday - Chest
    Tuesday - Back
    Wednesday - Shoulders
    Thursday - Arms
    Friday - Legs

This has worked great for me since I started in November 2014 but I feel like I've hit the roof with the gains the past 2/3 months as my ectomorph body has hit it's natural state of optimisation.

(I realise that my rep range may need to change if I decide to add steroids ).

I've been bulking with a diet of 4300 calories per day, macros at 50% carbs, 30% protein and 20% fat, lots of water and sleep.
    My weight has stayed around the same over the past 4 months from 85.5 - 87kg despite bumping my calories up from 4000 to 4300. Fortunately I haven't put on much fat and can still see my abs if I flex.

I am considering two options:

1. July to mid August cut my body fat down to 9 - 10% while retaining as much muscle as possible over 6 week cycle of Winstrol or Anavar .
    Hopefully I will perhaps even gain some lean muscle while in deficit but my biggest fear is losing the muscle I have worked so hard to gain even though it's not much.
    Cycle off and resume bulking naturally until beginning of October when I could then see where I'm at and add a bulking cycle to which I'm open to suggestions.

2. Continue bulking from now through June and into August for a mild cylcle that allows me to bulk up faster but without adding too much fat and still looks fairly natural (I have been looking at Sustanon ). I would prefer the gains to be slower and retain most of it when I come off - I also don't want to look bloated with lots of water retention or be obviously jacked up.

Any ideas and feedback greatly appreciated

Thanks

J

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    First, I agree with lovbyts^^^. Second, you have plenty of time to educate yourself before making a decision regarding cycling. Third, if you do decide to cycle, plan completely and well and obtain all gear, including AI's, hCG and PCT in advance before starting day one. Four, realize that something will go astray on your cycle, like getting sick or some other unplanned event. And, my last bit of advice is ... good luck!

P.S. test only for first cycle (plus AI's, etc.) and get blood work done in advance for baseline.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I think you may need more P and fats as high carbs doesn't seem to be working to well for bulking(6'4" 191)... Tells me that your either a very hard gainer or don't eat enough! Eat big to get big(it's not easy and I'm not huge by any means -5'10 195-7) and I need to learn to eat more(it's an all day affair)

And agree w/the above educate b4 you medicate! And they re plenty of great info in those links - GL

jampop is offline New Member
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, links and information with me... after much more reading I am now considering doing a 6-8 week Test-P cycle depending on my gains and side effects if any. I'm getting blood work done next week and if all looks good I will start with:

Week 1-6 Test P 100mg EOD
    Week 1-6 arimidex 1mg EOD
    Week 7-10 clomid 70/35/35/35
    Week 7-10 nova 40/20/20/20
    Week 5-10 hcgenerate

Thoughts?

Thanks again!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jampop View Post
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, links and information with me... after much more reading I am now considering doing a 6-8 week Test-P cycle depending on my gains and side effects if any. I'm getting blood work done next week and if all looks good I will start with:

Week 1-6 Test P 100mg EOD
    Week 1-6 arimidex 1mg EOD
    Week 7-10 clomid 70/35/35/35
    Week 7-10 nova 40/20/20/20
    Week 5-10 hcgenerate

Thoughts?

Thanks again!
    Go read again the link Lovbyts post above, seems you didnt retained much

Thread Information