Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by rick1979
    since your begging for a pic of me pete i'll post one just for you.very soon btw...i'm 6'5 235lbs. 7%
    Beg?!?! I'm begging??!?! I don't think so. I'm just telling you to shit or get off the pot. I will tell you this right now, If you're 6'5" and only 235lbs you may want to work on putting on some more mass because I can pretty much imagine that you look like an NBA player. But hey, if that's the look you like, more power to you. BTW...I'm surprised that you seem to have it in for so called "fat asses". From the looks of your avatar I would think that "fat asses" would be right up your alley.

I'm still not sure what it is you like about this board. You have nothing but negative comments and bitch and moan like a spoiled child because the mods are "bullies". You may have missed this in my earlier post but there are PLENTY of other boards out there that NEVER edit posts and allow you to act however you see fit. We've never hidden the fact that we do things differently around here and I'll say this again, I have no idea why somebody would contuinue to come to a board that they have problems with...unless of course you enjoy confrontation.

nuke is offline Member
    Owwwwwww- Pete 10 points !!! LOL !

Rick you need to just sit down brother...You are disrespecting some very highly respected people on this board (Pete, OG, Jdawg,Pheedno, ) FOR THAT MATTER ANYONE WHO BRINGS SOMETHING TO THE TABLE !!

If you bring nothing to the table, then you need to excuse yourself bro..

Make room for people who want to grow, learn and share !
    Last edited by nuke; 11-11-2002 at 08:27 AM.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    I post almost only at this board because i get the general feeling that the majority of the members are adults. Beeing classified as an adult requires some sense of maturity. When someone approaches me at the gym for advice and criticism, regardless of wether they are 300lbs overweight or a 130lb teenager looking to gain weight, i am able to give constructive advice without calling them fat or skinny. Of course there are some people that just post giving positive reinforcement (absolutely nothing wrong with that ) when a little more criticism is due, but an adult can maturely offer very harsh criticism with out being any way offensive. So all of you guys dying to give some constructive criticism but feel you are some way being censored, just act like you are talking to the person face to face rather than behind a computer. You can still offer any advice youd like, just throw some decency and god forbid some compassion behind it.

nuke is offline Member
    Originally posted by Psycoswole
    I post almost only at this board because i get the general feeling that the majority of the members are adults. Beeing classified as an adult requires some sense of maturity. When someone approaches me at the gym for advice and criticism, regardless of wether they are 300lbs overweight or a 130lb teenager looking to gain weight, i am able to give constructive advice without calling them fat or skinny. Of course there are some people that just post giving positive reinforcement (absolutely nothing wrong with that ) when a little more criticism is due, but an adult can maturely offer very harsh criticism with out being any way offensive. So all of you guys dying to give some constructive criticism but feel you are some way being censored, just act like you are talking to the person face to face rather than behind a computer. You can still offer any advice youd like, just throw some decency and god forbid some compassion behind it.
    Psyco- I read the word censorship, and I posted earlier that I dont believe in it...I dont. BUT ..

The rest of my post was 100% Sarcasm....I do feel others need to read what other people think so others can separate the cream of the crop from the clowns....

If anyone is confused. I am AGAINST flaming.... If you must comment about someones apperance . PM them and speak your peace. No need to put someone on blast on the boards openly....
    -OUT
    Nuke

Psycoswole is offline Member
    I apologize bro, wasnt aimed at you personally.. Remembered someone had mentioned censorship but was mistaken on the context. Long thread and its real early lol

nuke is offline Member
    No worries brother.....

still growin is offline Member
    Originally posted by Psycoswole
    So all of you guys dying to give some constructive criticism but feel you are some way being censored, just act like you are talking to the person face to face rather than behind a computer. You can still offer any advice youd like, just throw some decency and god forbid some compassion behind it. [/B]
    I agree 100%. Constructive critisism is needed to help all of us better our physiques and lives. We don't need to tell everyone they are "perfect", but at the same time, there is no need to call someone a fat ass! Call it like you see it, just do it in a respectfull and constructive manner, and we will all be happy!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    nice pete.............very nice bro. you make me proud to be a part of this board.

peace bb79

rick1979 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Pete235

. BTW...I'm surprised that you seem to have it in for so called "fat asses". From the looks of your avatar I would think that "fat asses" would be right up your alley.

this satatement seems like a flame to me ,that a bit hypcritical,but i guess thats to be expected from you..btw i put that pick in there becuease its a funny pic,and i have had 9 pm's asking for more pics of her.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    People post pics to get comments and suggestions. The measure of YOUR maturity is in how you decide to respond to their picture. Try a little tact.
    Cruelty serves no one.

Originally posted by rick1979
    this satatement seems like a flame to me ,that a bit hypcritical,but i guess thats to be expected from you..btw i put that pick in there becuease its a funny pic,and i have had 9 pm's asking for more pics of her.
    I'm just following your suggestion bro. Tell it like it is....isn't that what you are advocting? Personally I have never flamed anybody here nor will I. All I'm doing is making a point, if that is a pic of your girl and I offeneded you, I apologize...the point I attempted to make was, it doesn't feel very good to hear insensitive comments, does it?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Man Rick1979 didn't take you long to make enemies here did it!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Its always sad to me to see a thread start out on a good foot where people can express ideas and share points of view and watch it slide into what this has become.

I hope AR doesnt become like this, honesty is always needed but flames or "you suck" has no place near me.

just because you may know alot, i can promise you no one knows it all

lets just try to remember that on the other side of the internet is a real person that has feelings.

rick1979 is offline New Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Pete235
    [B]

I'm just following your suggestion bro. Tell it like it is....isn't that what you are advocting? yes it is, so i guess these posts will be exeptable now,and that is a big fat ass in my avatar but there are a hell of a lot of people in here that like that fat ass,from all the pm's i've gotten.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey rick1979 what are u friggin 12?!? End this already willya!

OG

nuke is offline Member
    OG...Easy. ......Hes got to be at least 15 man !!

nuke is offline Member
    Oh by the way rick..YOURE A FUCKING DICK !!!! ( YES THATS A FLAME )
    I am so fucking tired of kids hiding behind a screen and flexing their muscles .....Stand up be a man and contribute...Bro you just dont know when to say when...

( Mods I am very sorry but this is so damned unbearable)

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm still waiting for that pic he talked so much shit about. When is that comming??

WanaKnowMore is offline New Member
    gotta add my .02 here..

I posted pics here
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=32637

I gotta tell ya. From the replys that I got it made me want to work harder, It made me want to get my bodyfat down so I could feel better at the beach next summer. Everytime that I go to work out I think of something that Terinox said in reply to my post "Dropping 50 lbs is a big achievement and your looking SOLID!!! You got an AWESOME build and great legs! Those calfs look sweet! Keep up the hard work, it is DEFINETLY paying off!!! Your gonna look even better with some more time!!!"

I thank all the bro's & bra's that replyed to my post giving me advice. I may not be as skinny as some but let me know the next time you have 970lbs on the calf machine and can pump out 25 reps, or the next time you get 10 reps @ 225 on the Leg Extenstion machine..

my point is simple. If I had been told that I was fat (which I know) or that I should just give up because I need so much work. Not only would I not post anymore pics but I would feel worse about my self then I already do and I dont think that would help anyone.

Well I just wanted to vent..

You just don't get it, do you kid? Guys forget about him, he's a lost cause. This is the only thread he has posted in this past week, that alone shows us that he is more interested in bitching and moaning than learning. Just ignore him, he aint worth it!!

nuke is offline Member
    Diesel - 1 / Dickhead -0
    That is very true..BIG OLD BALLS !!! Right Pete ! LOL.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information